• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By aku-chan
      Presenting Brutogg Corpse-Eater, my first finished adventurer from the game Cursed City by Games Workshop.

Had a lot of fun painting this guy, I experimented by giving him grey-hued skin to represent his unhealthy eating habits (he eats zombies) and it worked better than I thought it would.
      Annoyingly though, I had to leave the bits under his coat unpainted (just couldn't get a brush up there), nobody will notice unless they turn him upside down, but it still bothers me that he's technically "Unfinished".

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
    • By Metalchaos
      Hello everyone, I completed this Wizards of the Coast model today. This is a 88714, Goblin Scout of the Drazen's Horde faction. It's a Chainmail Miniatures model that was sculpted by Jerzy Montwill. The base is 20mm in diameter and I painted it with Reaper MSP paint.

• By Kangaroorex
      Another little piece that I am happy to finally have completed.  I love these monsters and they are often in my dungeons but rarely seen and never sought after.  Hunting these is like hunting the garbage collector, you only do it when you think you threw out something valuable.  But there have been a couple of points where I wished I had a miniature for it and now that's resolved.  Hope you like him... I named him Fred 

• By Thrym
      Tor Skullcrusher,
      dwarven tattooed monk
      A Custom Miniature developed on Hero Forge and 3D printed by a friend

WIP

As mentioned in the Work In Progress, this is a character of mine from an existing campaign.  The character has died once and was raised from the dead suffering a drop in his already low Charisma score as a result.  His caved-in skull didn't heal properly and the concussion and time in limbo have left him "off" personality wise.

So, with damaged head and tattoos adorning his arms and the opposite side of his skull, I present the embodiment of his family surname, Tor Skullcrusher. 

These were taken with a single strip light source so I may come back to this and take some more pics with two background lights.

As always, feel free to leave notes and praise as warranted.  

Thanks for looking.

Enjoy and Stay safe.

• By Metalchaos
      Hello everyone, I had painted this Wizards of the Coast 88362, Hammerer years ago and it was the perfect model to practice weathering effect. So, I took it a step farther last weekend during Reaper Virtual Expo. I followed the advices David Cecil and Justin McCoy give over their respective Weathering Effects classes. I added rust, oil leaks, blood and improved the scratches. I also added mud between the stone tiles on the base and enhanced the glowing effect of the eye and runes. This model was sculpted by Jim Warner.

Side-by-side comparison, before and WIP.

• Who's Online   26 Members, 3 Anonymous, 40 Guests (See full list)