Sign in to follow this  
Neptune1999

Dark Elf Necromancer

Well done, I like the red hair against he dark skin.

Those skulls set the scene!

• Like 1

Nice piece - the colors work really well and the basing bring it up - agree that more highlight on the hair would complete the look

Great transitions on the highlights as well as the color scheme. Love the use of the skulls on the base. I was thinking of saving my larger ones for the Bones 5 dragons, but you've shown me that you can creatively employ them for medium sized figs. I like it!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Mutilatedlips
      Wizards of the Coast D&D metal model.
      From the year Two-Thou-sand (you have to say it like Conan O'Brien)
      Rescued from the Island of Lost Pewture, (aka my friends rpg storage shed)  and painted up. I love his goggles, I don't think you see enough of those on wizard minis. I can see a fireball coming.

• By lazarp
      I don't really like this sculpt, they've cut corners too much for my taste, but as I painted Drizzt it grew on me. Has some kind of charm and I like it now  hope you will too!

(click on the image for better quality)

• By Metalchaos
      Hello everyone, here are pictures of a special NPC I painted last night. Originally an Aquatic Elf, I converted her to make her a Drow abjurator accompanied by her black fox.
      I slightly converted 03631, Quoralei from the original model sculpted by Derek Schubert for the Dark Heaven Legends line. I replaced the sea shell she was holding by a spellbook and added a wand in her left hand.
      The 60048, Fox familiar was sculpted by Julie Guthrie, it's originally the familiar of Feiya the Iconic Witch from the Pathfinder line.

• By Metalchaos
      Good Friday everyone, here are pictures of the mini I'll be using as a necromancer in my upcoming D&D game.
      14060, Leisynn the mercenary mage is one of my top 5 favorite model. It was sculpted by Tim Prow for the Warlord game.

• By MoonglowMinis
      Continuing with my showcase of old Player Characters for Frostrun, we have Nox, the Drow Bard, represented by Astrid, Female Bard.

Nox was a fun challenge and one of the few times that I played around with color palettes online, and tried out some test drawings to really decide on colors and patterns ahead of time.  Settled on black and dark grey for the main colors, with red for pattern accents, and purple for a dash of flavor.  I feel it lands properly in the category of a dark entertainer without reading too much like a Harley Quinn knock-off.  Though the player she was designed for loves Harley so I'm sure the similarities were appreciated.

Reverse side under the spoiler:

Nox is a Drow Bard and a newcomer to Frostrun.  Nox left behind her home in the Underdark to seek out a life of adventure and fame as a traveling entertainer, but soon found herself on the wrong side of the law.  With nowhere else to go, Nox has turned towards Frostrun, the edge of civilization.  A place where people are judged not by their past, but by their ability to survive.  Unfortunately, a dark force has threatened her one chance at redemption.  Will Nox rewrite the tale and come out a legend?  Or will darkness have its way and leave her as a footnote in someone else's song?

Read her story and check out the rest of the Frostrun project HERE.
  • Who's Online   15 Members, 1 Anonymous, 30 Guests (See full list)