Nice, I like the stonework on the axe and that nose!

I do think he could use a little more highlights on the blues, that would make him look even better.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Lostraven said:

Really nice. It reminds me of the artwork of Rien Poortvliet.

You know Rien Poortvliet?

Do you have Dutch ancestors or family by chance?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Darcstaar
      Just pulled these out of the drawer.  One of these Orcs was next in line on the Bones I Kickstarter Rewards image, so I’ll try to squad-paint them together to save time. They have been cleaned of mold lines.  The spearman’s spear was very bent, as was the great sword.  So, those got weapon swapped with basic weapons from Bones 3.  Those are darker grey.  Washed them, so just waiting for them to dry.  Also had to gap fill spearman’s wrists.
    • By aku-chan
      Presenting The Bride of Nurgle, the leader of the Nurgle warband in the game Warhammer:- Underworlds by Games Workshop.

I don't usually post my Underworlds stuff here, but I felt this one deserved it.
      Annoyingly, I did a really good job painting her face but you can't see most of it once her fringe is attached.

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
    • By Auberon
      This is my summer exchange mini for Rainbow Sculptor.  The marching orders were for Bones and something witchy.  I have fallen out of favor with Bones, but Bones Black seems better so I ordered a few of those.  In the end I went with the shaman.  On one hand the fabric was just a large block of color that needed broken up, but on the other the contours made it difficult to do anything too fancy.  Thus she ended up with a simple pattern that I could manage to get into the folds of the fabric.  The skin was mixed from 09658 Christmas Wreath and 09694 Retro Emerald, just because I'd never used them.

• By nihilville
      Still trying to cover all my basics with this classic troll design. I'm trying to get better with my basing, this time incorporating sand and some broken up wood chips.

• By Corpsekin
      This guy has been sitting in my unpainted minis pile for a while, looking forward to eventually getting to use him in dnd.

• Who's Online   23 Members, 3 Anonymous, 32 Guests (See full list)