Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By prophetic_joe
      Here is my tortle monk printed on an inexpensive resin printer.

• By Al Capwn
      This miniature will be roughly my third or fourth venture into the realm of oil paints. Everything, with exception to the metallics, eyeballs, and some skin highlights were done in oils. This is also my first attempt in basing in the style of James Wappel (wappellious) using Green Stuff World texture rollers, sculpey, and Vallejo texture paste.

No black paint was used in this exercise. I still can't take great photographs, but eventually I will get there!

WIP Shots:

• By Rigel
      I haven't seen a lot of posts with this mini (02997, Serris, female fighter-thief), and that is a shame, because she is MAGNIFICENT. Dynamic and bold, with amazing fantasy hair and the build of a wrasslin' goddess. She's a big girl, too--even hunched over, fully 32mm from toe to top. Great value for $4.99. 

Fighter-thief" is an odd designation, because she looks like a barbarian, in the Red Sonja line (or maybe one of Merida's conquering ancestors). Then again, Conan did a lot of thieving and reaving as well as slaying. She definitely has a Cimmerian torso. Lats for days. 
      Tried to give her a sunburnt-looking partial tan, she being a redhead and all.

Let's pit her against some monstrous opponents! My character in "Tomb of Annihilation" was a Tortle barbarian with a macahuitl named Mossback. (He venerated the ancestors, especially Great Ancestor Kawa-Bunga,) So the Spikeshells were a natural fit. I love their alligator-snapping-turtle gestalt. The word 'ornery' was MADE for snapping turtles. (and also the American badger, but I digress)

And some more shots of the swamp tortles. They were mostly contrast paints, Snakebite Leather and Gore-Grunta Fur. The green of the algae in their shell cracks is AP Disgusting Slime.

• By rpghammer
      Cats, Hawks, Dragonborn, Turtles, Warforged and Demons PC 28mm Miniatures. Miniatures kits come with 2 heads, 4 right arms, 4 left arms and 2 tails for the cat. Made by Board Dog Games and Norse Foundry

The last kickstarter fulfilled 3 months early. Please check them out and maybe support the project to help it fund!

Link Here

• By Rigel
      It was getting along for sundown when the turtle moseyed into town.

(click for turnaround)

Now, round these parts, we don't ask questions about a man's past. But every man's got a past, and sometimes the past got a long shadow. 

(Special guest appearances by Bombshell's Raferu-san and some modified Troglodytes.) 

I will glue a grommet top hat to anything, anything. 
      Something about the poncho made me think of old Spaghetti westerns, and things snowballed from there. 
      Hope you enjoy!
  • Who's Online   15 Members, 1 Anonymous, 46 Guests (See full list)