Sign in to follow this  
haldir

Reaper Mystery Bag???

Was that a 2019 or 2018 Ghoulie bag? Love the special edition translucent mini's they put in them. Just wish I'd become a Reaper junkie earlier. ::P:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ksbsnowowl said:

Was that a 2019 or 2018 Ghoulie bag? Love the special edition translucent mini's they put in them. Just wish I'd become a Reaper junkie earlier. ::P:

Your wallet is happy you were not!  :unsure:

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Harrek said:

Your wallet is happy you were not!  :unsure:

The one I got was what I believe is the 2019 Ghoulie bag--with the translucent purple female wraith? 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dr Bob said:

The one I got was what I believe is the 2019 Ghoulie bag--with the translucent purple female wraith? 

Yup, that's the 2019 one. Great mini. I made several purchases last October just because of that miniature...

• Like 1

21 hours ago, ksbsnowowl said:

Yup, that's the 2019 one. Great mini. I made several purchases last October just because of that miniature...

I am a total Freebie whore when it comes to giveaways. I can't remember the last time that I have purchased an order from Reaper that fell below the $40 mark. That Reaper has undoubtedly made far more money off me than I have gotten in free stuff makes no difference. FREE STUFF!  That I pay for by buying more things!  LOGIC! 

• Like 7

So, was this posted on the main ReaperMini.com page or somewhere else?  Just so I can know where to look for the future.

33 minutes ago, Rignes said:

So, was this posted on the main ReaperMini.com page or somewhere else?  Just so I can know where to look for the future.

It was in the store part of the main website.

I haven't heard of any new mystery bags coming.... but the pre-order for 2020 Reapercon swag bags ends this week, so if you want one, now is the time. 

https://store.reaperconlive.com/

33 minutes ago, Ratmaster2000 said:

can you use paypal in the reapercon live store?

Looks like you can.  Put an item in your cart and go to checkout, it shows major CC logos and paypal.