Sign in to follow this  
stormbreach

Grenadier Fantasy Warriors Undead, Standard Bearer

Grenadier's Fantasy Warriors Undead line, he's the Standard Bearer from the blister 51005 Undead Command....

(Still available from Mirliton, actually...)

Edited by Mad Jack
  • Like 2

Thanks Jack!!  I tried searching for him and never found it.I must have picked him up as a single because I never even saw the other figures from that blister.

Edit to add: great.  I just found Glitterwolf's set and his banner is better than mine.  So much for being impressed with myself :unsure:

Edited by stormbreach
added text
  • Thanks 1

Took me awhile to find him on the Lost Minis Wiki... Generally, though, any time you find a figure holding a standard you look at either box sets or "command group" blisters.

(Also, the Fantasy Warriors line was produced to support a game called Fantasy Warriors, which is why he doesn't particularly look like your usual Grenadier figure.)

• Thanks 1

He's indeed Grenadier, I painted that one a while ago for my Undead regiment.

Lovely job you did there.

7 hours ago, stormbreach said:

Thanks Jack!!  I tried searching for him and never found it.I must have picked him up as a single because I never even saw the other figures from that blister.

Edit to add: great.  I just found Glitterwolf's set and his banner is better than mine.  So much for being impressed with myself :unsure:

Now now... I love your banner!

Great idea of using a Khanji and well executed.

happy you like mine, but to me it's just a difference in setting, I don't think mine is that much better, I love the way you painted the symbols.

Edited by Glitterwolf
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

He's indeed Grenadier, I painted that one a while ago for my Undead regiment.

Lovely job you did there.

Now now... I love your banner!

Great idea of using a Khanji and well executed.

happy you like mine, but to me it's just a difference in setting, I don't think mine is that much better, I love the way you painted the symbols.

Thanks Glitterwolf!  I just thought he looked kinda Japanese with that hair so I thought some kanji was in order.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, stormbreach said:

Thanks Glitterwolf!  I just thought he looked kinda Japanese with that hair so I thought some kanji was in order.

He does have a certain asian vibe to him.

• Like 1