Sign in to follow this  
Reaper_Jon

Swag boxes update! closing pre-orders

16 hours ago, Reaper_Jon said:

Yes, ron says. 

"Its not going to magically fix your paint jobs."
It's just a little light i can try to find the actual specs for it, its magnetized so it can stick to stuff and bendable so you can angle it.  

HOBBYBOX3.jpg

And with just a little poster tack, that mini light will stick anywhere non-metallic too. lol.

• Like 4

Jon quoted me incorrectly:

"This great little light is guaranteed* to magically fix your paint job!"

*not a guarantee

But this is a great little light that is bright for its size.

Edited by Reaper Ron
  • Like 3
  • Haha 6

Will it be possible to get Brinewind book separately?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Chaoswolf said:

Will it be possible to get Brinewind book separately?

It was discussed on Thursday's Twitch stream. All remaining items from the boxes will be for sale -- while quantities last--  in the web store after pre-orders are shipped in August.  There was also talk of making a pdf available after the con.  

• Like 4

Posted on FB about 30 min ago:

AHOY, you Land-Lubbers!
Tonight at 12:00am Central, we will be turning off pre-orders for all swag boxes for ReaperCon 2020 in preparation for shipping! We will be putting them on our Reapermini website some time week while supplies last!
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 4

44 minutes ago, TripleH said:

Posted on FB about 30 min ago:

AHOY, you Land-Lubbers!
Tonight at 12:00am Central, we will be turning off pre-orders for all swag boxes for ReaperCon 2020 in preparation for shipping! We will be putting them on our Reapermini website some time week while supplies last!

I have already updated this original post, when i updated every things else. :P
Start of post!

• Like 3

Question--From what the Ed/Ron Talking Head had said, I thought the impression was that the RCon Swag boxes would be available up to the dates of the 'Con, more or less built to order, then whatever was left was "as supplies last". Is there already only a finite number of boxes available to the public? Or is this referring to the bonus combo box (all three together)?

Also--with this announcement, comes the inevitable next question--when are the pre-orders going to start shipping? According the ROnline store:

Please note that these items will not ship until August 2020; please allow 2-4 weeks for shipping. 

So does that mean 2-4 weeks from when you close the pre-orders? presumably you'll save this tantalizing tidbit for some Thursday to come, but it's still something we all want to know! Will we get tracking as we normally do? This isn't the ReaperStore, so curiosity abounds about how the orders will be processed and shipped--but bottomline, we are just a little closer, the clock is ticking down, and ReaperConline 2020 is less than a month away now!  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, Dr Bob said:

Question--From what the Ed/Ron Talking Head had said, I thought the impression was that the RCon Swag boxes would be available up to the dates of the 'Con, more or less built to order, then whatever was left was "as supplies last". Is there already only a finite number of boxes available to the public? Or is this referring to the bonus combo box (all three together)?

Also--with this announcement, comes the inevitable next question--when are the pre-orders going to start shipping? According the ROnline store:

Please note that these items will not ship until August 2020; please allow 2-4 weeks for shipping. 

So does that mean 2-4 weeks from when you close the pre-orders? presumably you'll save this tantalizing tidbit for some Thursday to come, but it's still something we all want to know! Will we get tracking as we normally do? This isn't the ReaperStore, so curiosity abounds about how the orders will be processed and shipped--but bottomline, we are just a little closer, the clock is ticking down, and ReaperConline 2020 is less than a month away now!  

Our pre-orders are turning off today so we can begin to ship those next week. If you are in the Continental US, you will probably get those boxes within 5-7 days after they are shipped. You should receive tracking via UPS.com

When ready, we wil have these swag/brinewind/hobby and mega boxes on reapermini.com  to ship later this month *while supplies last. All pre-orders are shipping first though.

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, ReaperAHawk said:

Our pre-orders are turning off today so we can begin to ship those next week. If you are in the Continental US, you will probably get those boxes within 5-7 days after they are shipped. You should receive tracking via UPS.com

When ready, we wil have these swag/brinewind/hobby and mega boxes on reapermini.com  to ship later this month *while supplies last. All pre-orders are shipping first though.

Swiggity Swooty Socks!! Here comes our Reaper Booty Box!!

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

I'm going to have to camp on my front step to keep that from being stolen by porch pirates.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, Inarah said:

I'm going to have to camp on my front step to keep that from being stolen by porch pirates.

That is worrying. 
Hooray for tracking numbers. 

@Reaper_Jon or @ReaperAHawk are the MegaDeals arriving as one big ole box with three boxes inside -or- three boxes in a: 

1 of 3,

2 of 3,

3 of 3 format?

• Like 3