Sign in to follow this  
badgermaniac

Help Identifying Vintage Metal Figs

I am going through my old collection to inventory what I have. Most are Grenadier and Ral Partha and are stamped as such so with a little legwork, they aren't too difficult to find.

The two pictures below do not have any manufacturer stamp so I am at a loss of what they are or where they are from. My other figures are almost entirely in that 1976-1980 window, so guessing these are from the same window.

Any ideas or info would be appreciated.

IMG_1978.jpg

• Like 2

Looking closer, there is a remnant of some sort of labeling on the bottom of the knight, but the mold line makes it unreadable. I can see the number 141, but cannot read the rest.

Chances are they didn't get stamped very well and/or the bottoms got sanded or filed down (or just rubbed off over the years - seriously, you can take some of the early minis and use them like a pencil, the lead will rub off that easily, lol.).

I scraped the bottom of a lot of my old minis with a hobby knife to level it out.

• Like 4