Jasper's FFG Star Wars Legion Rebel Veterans

Jasper_the_2nd

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They look good, I like the faces and the goggles a lot!

*** Please ask these fine lads to stand perfectly still , just let me get those coordinates...no, no, don't worry, it's ...ehhh..for a photo! I will step back a bit..just wait for the bomb camera!!!!***

Edited by Glitterwolf
  • Haha 5

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Similar Content

• By Rigel
      Let's get meta!!

"Now where were we...let's see. Last session you had crashed Miss Minver's jalopy in the cemetery in your attempt to stop the cult. The Professor's apotropaic rituals and Xiufang's first-aid skills kept you alive while Sirhan's Vickers gun and Lady Rutherford's etheric disruptor devastated the cultists--but not before the high priest's chanting reached a crescendo! An awful rift forms in the fabric of reality, swirling with colors beyond human description--and from it, with a horrible squelching sound and a smell like an electrical fire in an aquarium, a forest of loathsome ichor-slicked tendrils protrude, flailing hungrily towards you! Roll for Sanity!"

50231 is brilliant, containing three flavors of tabletop geek. These are wonderful sculpts, from the dice bag on the trim GM to the soda in the large gamer's meaty hand to the young lady's minifig case. I feel like I know these people already.

More pics: 

A furnished basement, much like many others. Shelves of books and trinkets on the wall, a table with a map and several figurines atop it. BUT! this basement is about to become an escape to other, weirder, more adventurous realities!

You know the Nerd from 50091 will be here, maybe the Chick too. Not-Velma most definitely would roll some polyhedral dice.

When the gang's all present, we can begin!

Perhaps on an alternate week, another game:

"The scent of mildew and rock dust is heavy in the air, and the sound of dripping water echoes from somewhere nearby. You would guess Saraneth's sorcerous witch-light, glinting off crystals the size of tree trunks, is the first illumination these caverns have seen since they were formed in the primeval chaos. --Liliander, your elven senses pick up faint movement from beyond this cluster of stalactites--a dark-dwarf ambuscade! Between Red Serris's sword and Ulma's bombs, this shouldn't be much trouble. ...But wait! Vistaril, as the reverberations of your thunderwave subside, they are answered by another...deeper...rumble--coming from below! Everyone make a Dexterity save!"

Click for more forays into other genres!

Let's take a bow, nerd to fellow nerd. 

• By Inarah
      New Diehard KS Starts Tomorrow May 26th At 9am GMT
      Posted by Tim Prow
      May 25, 2022
      View on Kickstarter

Hi Folks,
       I'm proud to present Diehard Miniatures 8th Kickstarter which launches Thursday 26th May at 9am GMT! 

This campaign will allow Diehard Miniatures to expand upon our very popular Sci-Fi range, the aim is to bring 79 new figures including freebies out with your help!
      Our main drive in this campaign will have a good versus bad theme, and those that dwell in the grey area. Sci-Fi Law Enforcers will have a new limited edition figure, Marshal Lex is mounted on her Grav patrol bike. We are very lucky to have one of the last sculpts from our guest sculptor Kev White of Hasslefree fame!! We aim to fund:

THIRTEEN new 5 man units - 65 new miniatures!!
      FOURTEEN free stretch goal miniatures - characters, familiars and droids.
      AND an opportunity to pick up existing units from the Diehard range that complement this release.
      This Diehard KS is slightly different from our previous campaigns, we will be dipping our toe into the realms of Freebies! A first for us and hopefully a fresh new experience for you, any pledges of £30 or above will automatically get freebies. The more backers and the higher the pledge the quicker the stretch goals will be unlocked to a maximum of £87 worth of freebies!!

Link to preview project: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/diehardminiatures/law-and-disorder-2?ref=eekm6z&token=528b3beb
      Link to receive notification once project goes live: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/diehardminiatures/law-and-disorder-2

I hope to see you all on our new project as we expand Diehards range and continue our adventure together :)
      Tim Prow

Here's just a few pics of units plus LE figure that will be on offer.
       Limited Edition Miniature, Marshal Lex on Grav Bike. Lex sculpted by Kev White, Grav Bike sculpted by Tim Prow.

Elite Bounty Hunter unit II

Undead Spacemen unit II

E-Corp unit II

• By Standifer
      Printed this one off a few weeks ago. Was a pretty quick paint up, that might be due to him being mostly black though. Took me longer to get around to the base than anything else. Over all I am pleased with it my only complaint would be the lightsaber, there is just no good way to do one, that and my light effect skills are in need of work. So without further ado the Chosen One (as listed in the STL) AKA Darth Vader.

And for scale we have a brave but gravely outclassed 28mm Perry miniatures knight volunteering to provide a comparison.

only one problem…. Now I want to do more Star wars stuff.
      Thanks for looking!
    • By Rob Dean
      I had a day off yesterday and wanted to get some work done toward staging an Original D&D game sometime “soon”. I’m working on a handful of potential PCs, but wanted to get a couple of smaller monsters done. These have all been sitting around in primer for a long time and I’m tired of looking at them. So…drybrush the heck out of them and call it a day. 

The figures are all Ral Partha, two trolls (01-063), three skeletons (01-046), two wraiths (01-030), and a small carnosaur (13-004, an erythrosuchus to be exact).

• By Samedi
      Buried deep in my stash I found an old blister of Star Wars Minis by West End Games - specifically the "Aliens of the Galaxy 2".
      Right now I'm trying to figure out who they are supposed to represent.

I'm pretty sure the guy on the left is called Tessek. I had him as an action figure when I was a kid and he was the coolest thing ever!
      But the other two? I have no idea. I've never seen them in the movies. The devil and E.T.? 🤔

Thanks for your help, maybe the wisdom of this forum can shed a light on their identities?