28mm Pig Faced Orcs by RBJ Game Company

Hadn't seen this here yet:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1620164718/28mm-pig-faced-orcs?ref=user_menu

You enter the cavern with water dripping down from overhead. The smell of rotten meat is thick in the air. From up ahead in the distance you hear the loud battle cry of your enemy SQUEEEEEEE! 

e8b515efcfa11f7c8c347a51d7dca527_origina Painted by Ben Rodman

Pig faced orcs.  The most iconic encounter of any classic adventure. We have a nice variety of these little oinkers in the pen.

We enlisted the help of Bobby Jackson to sculpt the porcs and Jason Wiebe for all the pork besties. They did an awesome job.

Fortress Figures will be casting these beauties up in lead free white metal. 

Any support for our small family owned business is greatly appreciated.

0cdb619ae1f25b4c394d9fd8d2d22978_origina Painted by world renowned artist Rob Wheeler
cd1440852105f1b08d4a3dcde57f3372_origina Painted by world renowned artist Rob Wheeler
d39d2a9dce3aa1790e82f2e165c0dc1b_origina

This project is for unpainted, white metal and/or resin figurines. Models are provided NOT painted. Models are scaled to 28mm toe to eye or 1:60. Models are provided with a plastic tab/slot base. Figurines are not toys and are intended only for adults. Models may require some assembly, may have sharp or pointed parts and are a choking hazard to anyone prone to put them in their mouth.

I backed for the Ettin(ess) Bodyguard myself

156623151eca1ababe2e429b304d67b6_original.jpg?ixlib=rb-2.1.0&w=680&fit=max&v=1592846652&auto=format&frame=1&q=92&s=99c9fee1a70c3503dcd6f3348bcd7d1c

• Like 5
  • 1 month later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By insaniak
      StackaRack is a customisable plastic rack for miniature paints, designed to hold pots or bottles from any of the major manufacturers.

Paint collections have a way of growing organically, and most of the current paint rack solutions out there are fixed to specific configurations, and made for a specific type of paint pot. If you're like me, and collect multiple brands of paint, that can make organising them a little frustrating, and so we thought we would try to fix that.

StackaRack was designed to hold any of the major miniature paint ranges - from the dropper bottles used by Vallejo and Army Painter, to the tall pots from the likes of Privateer and Reaper (and GW's old range), and the current stubby Citadel pots. The injection moulded plastic parts will fit together with plastic clips, allowing you to build it how you like, and disassemble and reconfigure it as needed.

Check out the project live on Kickstarter here: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/spiralarmstudios/stackarack?ref=acpi8t
    • By Cygnwulf
      Been watching the previews for this on Bold's Instagram,  Some crazy cute models, this time sculpted by  Ismael Nieto.  I'm particularly fond of Bisa and Tori, the winners of the dino race, and the BatPacker is too cute.  Resin cast and STL like their last several releases.  I've picked up their STLs before and been very happy, Planning to try to swing for at least one in resin this time, though shipping from Sweden hurts.
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/boldminiatures/ismaels-collection

• By jadeite
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/medusaminiatures/3d-printable-elite-orcs-sculpted-by-medusa-minis-7-days

Another 7 days KS by Medusa Minis. I have been quite happy with their previous campaigns. 9 pounds for the whole set or 25 if you missed the previous orc sets.
    • By Clearman
      Move Marvel United Chibi's

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/cmon/marvel-united-x-men

• By Annie
      ENDS 8PM BST 14TH APRIL

Hi Chums! Sorry I left it so late to post, I have been ill the whole Kickstarter! Just scrambling now in the last few hours - despite this though it's going brilliantly!
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/badsquiddogames/women-of-ww2-soviet-russia-28mm-miniatures

We are close to the last stretch goal now - an adoring fan for our guitar player! Yes you heard that right!

Unlocks have been:
      Winter Tank Riders Pack A
      Winter Tank Riders Pack B
      Winter Tank Command
      Winter Tank Hunters
      Dzhulbars the Mine Hunting German Shepherd with handler
      Kneeling Sniper Team in snow suits
      Lyudmila Pavlichenko
      Anti Tank Rifle Team
      Traffic Controllers
      Winter Advancing Command
      Dancers
      Guitarist

The Eastern Front is obviously a very grim setting, and whilst fascinating to research, it can get very heavy! This range has a much less jolly feel than the last load of Home Front British miniatures, for obvious reasons (being more front line based) but I wanted to add some endearment in there to make people smile. And when I research these projects, the people definitely make their way into my heart through the memoirs and photographs. So I'd like them to be having a bit of fun.

So far we have the accordion player and dancers, and these will fit brilliantly with them to make a nice camp fire diorama (check out our camp fires too!).

Cheers all!
      Annie
      Bad Squiddo Games Bosslady

• Who's Online   9 Members, 0 Anonymous, 38 Guests (See full list)