• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By SparrowMarie
      It's a new year! And with that come new goals. 

I've got a short list but need to iron it out a bit before committing.
    • By Rob Dean
      Since it’s the 2nd of November and nobody has started this topic yet, I will...

My goal this month is to finish enough Prince August home cast figures to stage a skirmish, and then to actually play it.  I came close last month, with a last minute finish on nine figures, but I’ll need several more to field my orcs and such warband.

My secondary goal is to get back to painting more regularly; I started the year at a pace of ~1 tabletop-grade figure per day, but I’ll need to stick to painting if I want to end the year with a pace of half a figure per day.  I’ve been running something about that the past couple of years, which means that, if I were serious about this, I would need to focus a bit more.  For most of the rules I play, a new project would be something like two armies of twelve units each of twelve figures, or a total of about 288 figures.  If I didn’t “butterfly”, that would be about a year and a half of painting, which wouldn’t be so bad if I could actually stay focused on a single project.  The odds against that are very long, of course. I’m currently looking at three new starts  (Classical Greeks in 1/72, Franco-Prussian War in 40mm home cast using vintage molds, and generic horse and musket with imagi-nations in portable 1/72) plus three ongoing projects that could use a fair bit of work (40mm French Revolution, 1/72 scale fantasy—playable but wants two Hordes of the Things armies to fill out the campaign, about 120 figures, and 25mm vintage Tolkien fantasy—for which I undoubtedly already own more figures than will be painted) and several skirmish projects.
    • By Generic Fighter
      As the title says, I NEED ideas for titles. Bad! Also, hobby Goals and crap.

GF
    • By Generic Fighter
      Its that time again! What are you trying to do this month?

GF
  • Who's Online   18 Members, 0 Anonymous, 41 Guests (See full list)