Sign in to follow this  
Generic Fighter

I don't know what to put here anymore.(July Hobby Goals)

I am going to see if I can finish off some viking archers to round off the month and Sneak a goal in. They've been base coated. 

I finished the minis and terrain I needed to play the last ROSD mission. 

I didn't really do well at any of the other existing projects in my list. I did though have a really good time painting up some Chronoscope scifi models. These are a complete departure for me and it was great fun having to depict new textures and colours (no snow, cloaks, or mud...). 

• Like 7

I did finish 2 large and 1 normal size mini in July.  I will call that a win, especially since hubby and I started playing Dungeons and Dragons Online again after a really long break (10+ years).

• Like 5

On 7/14/2020 at 7:50 PM, ratsmitglied said:

A bit late, but my goal for this month is:

1) Get hobbying done...

Specifically:

1) Paint Deathclaw for Fallout

2) Print stuff

3) Paint Bones Avatar of Sokar

4) Get 3d printing files sorted in some way so I know what I've actually got!

So the first two on the list were completed, number 3 got started and number 4 is waiting on my getting around to getting an external drive to store it all on...

• Like 5

On 7/1/2020 at 9:25 AM, Evilhalfling said:

1 large  (Bones Black Genie) 

1 metal (female dragon-born)  

4+ random bones or plastic. 

this was pretty close to my goals when painting the Bones Core sets, I just have more choices about which figures to paint.

perhaps some dreadmere NPCs or some repeat figures (I think I have 4 more reaper hobgoblins, some in metal) 

I did not finish very many figures this month.

the Genie took all my bobby time, and it was only finished August 1 (paint club day) 

2 large (Genie and Ape Avatar of Honor) 

1 metal 

2 bones Hobgoblins.  

• Like 5

On 7/1/2020 at 10:27 AM, Rob Dean said:

So, my main goal for the month is to get married (on the 25th), and my partner will be in distress if I spend too much time hobbying instead of preparing...but...I set out to cast all 21 of my earlier (i.e. smaller) Prince August 25mm fantasy molds with an eye toward populating an Oathmark game, and I have only 4 molds remaining to test.  I think I can do that, and finish more than the five figures I finished last month, and still have a fiancee. ::D:

So, we had a nice wedding, two weeks ago now, and I finished the month at 4 buildings and 3 miniatures, for a total of seven.  I also see that I wanted to test cast all the molds, and I did that, so that’s also good.  Next month is already in progress, but I’ll go post something.

• Like 7