• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Lidless Eye
      A group of fuzzy feet from Stonehaven Miniatures.

The Bard:

The Mage:

Cousin to the Meat Man

The Wool Merchant:

The Half-Wench:

And lastly, why searching for picture references is fun in the age of memes, Moe the Barkeep:

(the reference)

• By Lidless Eye
      Inspired by a friend who praised me as "a paladin, maybe a Modron paladin" (I'm not sure what he meant either, quarantine is weird) I finished up the not-Modrons from Stonehaven Miniatures.  Quirky little pieces but the sculptor's unfamiliarity with them in the lore when they were a fan suggestion meant they're quite underscaled for D&D.

• By Vacaroja
      I've been building a small D&D Eberron campaign recently, and it's put me in the mood to find appropriate minis among my collection. As a result, I've been gravitating towards the Stonehaven gnomes I have.  These are the latest - an artificer and a thief.

As I was seeking out color inspiration, I came upon the team colors of West Ham United and that was what I used for the artificer.

• By Vacaroja
      This is a troll from Stonehaven Miniatures. He's up there as one of my favorites in terms of the paint job I did on him. This is going to sound weird but I wasn't actually sure I was going to like him after I painted his skin and armor (which I do think turned out great). But then I painted his "sleeves" and fell in love. It completed it for me.

• By Vacaroja
      Maybe it's because it's the season of Christmas elves, but I decided to paint some of the Stonehaven gnomes I have. Here's the first one. And many colors to paint this little guy! BTW, I'm falling in love with Clear Magenta.

• Who's Online   8 Members, 1 Anonymous, 39 Guests (See full list)