• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By 72moonglum
      Hello Reaper brethren,

So some more Shadowrun tonight, a Female Rigger with Pistol, sculpted by Jim Johnson, that enigmatic sculptor of yore.  I ended up really liking this figure, just general fun, and when I saw her shirt and coat, it reminded me a little bit of a Russian sailor, so tried some stripes on the t-shirt and some kind of dark blue peacoat.  I was really struggling to figure out what color I wanted her boots to be and almost made them bright yellow, but then calmed down and went for a redstone shadow base color.  I of course see all my imperfections and dots of dust but it seems that for the most part, once I've gotten to that part of taking pictures, unless I see something really gawdawful, I'm just not going to do any repainting or touching up.  So here she is in all her lilac haired glory:

I took a lot of different angles because she's one of those not so flat figures, where just a front and back seem to be enough. As always, metals are torture, but if you don't keep trying to paint something you'll never get better, so just paint and paint again.

So, enjoy!

• By 72moonglum
      Good evening all you Reaper hooligans!

So another figure finished, this time a Ral Partha Shadowrun Female Detective, sculpted by Dave Summers, probably latter eighties to early nineties.  Kind of difficult with the eyes because they were small little balls, but otherwise, pretty okay with how she turned out. Gun a little too blue, but probably won't ever fix that I'm guessing.  I kind of like this figure because she's from their Shadowrun line, but she could easily be any normal, modern detective gal. I tried to do very a mild colored blouse, pinkish, with a grey skirt and jacket.  This is also the first time I've worked on pantyhose, so let me know what you guys think. It was after painting her legs as normal skin color, I did some washes of first storm grey, then Dark elf skin shadow, and then finally black.

Anyhow, let me know what y ou think about the pantyhose and hope you enjoy!

• Who's Online   24 Members, 1 Anonymous, 35 Guests (See full list)