Sign in to follow this  
Glitterwolf

TSUKI, ONI BEAUTY by GLITTERWOLF

She's a flirty one! Almost looks like she is dancing. Nice work on the fan. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Inarah said:

She's a flirty one! Almost looks like she is dancing. Nice work on the fan. 

1 hour ago, Iridil said:

Nice work on the fan!

Thank you both!

I'm glad you like the fan, I wasn't sure if I could pull it off.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, 72moonglum said:

Beautiful figure and that fan turned out great!

Thank you!

She's cute isn't she..But she's still a demon!

Good job on the fan! If I could offer a bit of feedback, to increase your contrast, deepen your shadows and push your highlights further. The highlights on her raised leg look good. The highlights on her support leg, the one she is standing on are a bit too wide. To really tease the highlights, instead of painting the entire leg with a highlight color, use your brightest color near the top of the hip and progressively darker colors as you get close to the knee. He hips are quite full so there would be strong highlights near the top of her leg and shades near her knee. Now, since the leg is cylindrical in shape you can have highlights on the front of her leg forming an upside down triangle pointing to her knee. Take a look at the Jenova skin color tutorial to see what I am trying (rather limitedly) to explain http://www.jenova.dk/Skintones.htm

*Warning, it is a SKIN tutorial*

What I am trying to describe is most noticeable in the first and third example.

The 3rd drow skin tutorial is also another good example as the subject is standing in a similar pose to yours. You can see the brighter tones near the subject hips,  and how the highlight points at the subject's knees like an upside down triangle http://www.jenova.dk/DrowSkin.htm

That being said, this is a great model with a great paint job. The freehand is also a great touch, thanks for sharing!

Edited by jdizzy001
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, jdizzy001 said:

Good job on the fan! If I could offer a bit of feedback, to increase your contrast, deepen your shadows and push your highlights further. The highlights on her raised leg look good. The highlights on her support leg, the one she is standing on are a bit too wide. To really tease the highlights, instead of painting the entire leg with a highlight color, use your brightest color near the top of the hip and progressively darker colors as you get close to the knee. He hips are quite full so there would be strong highlights near the top of her leg and shades near her knee. Now, since the leg is cylindrical in shape you can have highlights on the front of her leg forming an upside down triangle pointing to her knee. Take a look at the Jenova skin color tutorial to see what I am trying (rather limitedly) to explain http://www.jenova.dk/Skintones.htm

*Warning, it is a SKIN tutorial*

What I am trying to describe is most noticeable in the first and third example.

The 3rd drow skin tutorial is also another good example as the subject is standing in a similar pose to yours. You can see the brighter tones near the subject hips,  and how the highlight points at the subject's knees like an upside down triangle http://www.jenova.dk/DrowSkin.htm

That being said, this is a great model with a great paint job. The freehand is also a great touch, thanks for sharing!

Thanks for the feedback, I've been struggling with highlights on large areas of skin.

• Like 1

I really like that free hand, you have done a great job capturing that traditional oriental art style.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Dan S said:

I really like that free hand, you have done a great job capturing that traditional oriental art style.

Thank you so much!

I did look at pics on the internet for examples, it helps.

• Like 1