Would have liked it twice if it would allow me. I think your early one was was great and the new one greater. Took me a minute to decide which one was new (blue with steel - I think... on Right). On the left one, I do like how the fur (especially around the muzzle) was done, and that gave me pause on picking which one was newer.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
On 7/8/2020 at 7:42 AM, KruleBear said:

Your color placement was always good, but your nmm’s have improved significantly.  Very nice work. 

Well, the older one is actually tmm. That's really something I need to work on more. I go for nmm more because I prefer it. That could be better as well, but it's certainly more practiced.

20 hours ago, golldan said:

Would have liked it twice if it would allow me. I think your early one was was great and the new one greater. Took me a minute to decide which one was new (blue with steel - I think... on Right). On the left one, I do like how the fur (especially around the muzzle) was done, and that gave me pause on picking which one was newer.

19 hours ago, Kangaroorex said:

I agree with @golldan.  They are both terrific!  I like the armor and the jewel on the newer on but I think I like the fur better in the first one.  Both of them are amazing.

I do feel like the pics don't do some of the details on the newer face justice. Not such a great angle. BUT I agree with the fur comments overall. I do like the brighter muzzle on the older one and may adjust the new one to perk up the face a little. Thanks for the comments!

Edited by Vacaroja
  • Like 1