Sign in to follow this  
rintintin

Promo figure shortage UK

Hi,
There is a Promo figure shortage in the Uk at the moment and I was wondering what/if you get anything instead? I want to put an order in soon but I don't want to miss out on a free figure.
Thanks,
Rob

• Like 6

On 7/9/2020 at 5:26 AM, rintintin said:

...want to put an order in soon but I don't want to miss out on a free figure.

Go ahead and order. If the Half-Giant for July (or the alternate figure you select) does not get included and does not turn up in your order, do this:

email [email protected]

...and explain what was missing. They will get you sorted, probably posting something directly from the states. 

And yes, there are problems shipping things quickly, efficiently, or rapidly across the Atlantic Ocean. There are many fewer aircraft criss-crossing the Atlantic, because there are many fewer air passengers. This means that there is vastly less space and weight available for air cargo because there are fewer flights. But demand for space to ship packages has remained steady or increased so the price of quickly sending an air cargo pallet to the UK has skyrocketed. (Reaper knows you’d rather not see their prices skyrocket to cover that) therefore everything goes by ship, everything shipped takes much longer, result: shortages. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

@Reaper_Jon correct me if I am ^ not accurately remembering things as stated on Twitch broadcasts and other places...)

Edited by TGP
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

the email is the most efficient way, but also there are a lot of activity so the one person they have doing social media takes may not see your post.. Discord channel is also a good way to reach them

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

@rintin

Yes, with the new shipping going on around the world, we are adjusting all of our shipping to the UK just like the rest of the world. Sorry for the late reply, i am new to the forums as a whole and in between ReaperCon and all the other socials im working my way on here more and more. The help email will be your best bet, or you can email [email protected], he is our UK warehouse manager and webmaster. He will be able to answer any of your questions and help you out with the Free mini promo in some way. 
@SamuraiJack & @TGP Thanks for responding! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hey everybody huge thanks for the replies. I will email Kit and see what he has to say. I'm sure they are just as frustrated as I am :)

• Like 1

I was in the same boat, but just decided to place the order in the end and Kit gave me credit to order the half-giant when he comes in stock.

I do hope they arrive in soon, as my basket it getting big again ;)