Neyuttad

Cloak and Dagger II - Combat Thread

And she requested that Tanner follow her?!?!?!?!? wink wink nudge nudge

Oh well, good thing that they're just illusions. ::D:

So, how is this going to work game wise. Do we post the tecnical aspects of our actions here and wait for a response from you (Ney) then post a more descriptive narrative of what our character did and what happened in the game thread? Or do we just keep all the combat in here? Just wondering.

Well, I think you call attacks like "I attack the warrior at D17 with my sword", and then post in the story like...

"Tanner lunges at the warrior next to him with his sword."

And she requested that Tanner follow her?!?!?!?!? wink wink nudge nudge

Hey she's reckless not stupid! LOL!! Power in numbers...she needed someone to cover her back since Shannon is to depressed to fight...Hey! What happened to my combat dancing buddy? LOL!!! :lol:

Gund will stay with Vic. When they engage enamies, he will try to flank them and use his sneak attack. If he can't sneak attack, he'll use full attack and swing both ends of the quarterstaff (-2 to each attack, I love 2 weapon fighting feat).

P.S. Ney, you do know that 1 minute=10 rounds, right?

Next time can you be more specific about where you want to move? we're using the new system after all :poke:

battle1.jpg

The first group from the left attempted to surround Kyra and Tanner, 3 of them are attacking Kyra, two of them get +2 bonus on attack for flanking here but one get a penalty for having a crossbow in his offhand and another one because of cover. One also attacks Tanner with the penalty because of the crossbow.

The other two groups are advancing, one of them shoot a crossbow at Vin who has partial cover.

Well dang, they all missed, the highest attack was 12...

So, how many rounds have we gone through? I need to know if my rod is charged before posting actions... that sounds dirty! ::D::rolleyes:

Each time I post a picture on, it means one round is just over.

Now we're on round 2. You can only use your rod at the beginning of next round....

Now why didn't the gnome charge the rod first?? dang

Cause he sucks. Ok, forget about the rod for now. Tanner draws his sword and attacks the enemy closest to Kyra. B-11

BTW, not to complain, only to comment since we're all learning including the DM. We hauled some butt for only one round of movement. Shouldn't Kyra and Tanner only be about half-way to the tree? Unless of course we can move 60 ft or so in a round.

It was my understanding that you can take 2 standard and/or movement actions per round. I took 2 movement actions (30ft each)...If I moved 30ft I could have attacked too. However, please correct me if I'm wrong here. :upside: