Neyuttad

Cloak and Dagger II - Combat Thread

sorry to chime in so late. Tanner's AC is 13, HP25, BAB +2, Damage 1d6 (Scimitar)

Tanner will explore in the direction that the noise is coming from.

If I am able to do this in the current round (round 2) and do it without provoking an attack of oppuntunity can I move to M8-2.

Stuart

You can tumble half your speed without causing an attack of opportunity. Tumble check DC 15.

As for Kyra, casting any kind of spell results in an attack of opportunity if you're in a threatened square.

EDIT: oops, a 5-foot step doesn't provoke attack of opportunity.

Cool then I will move to M8-2. Bascially Shannon is trying to work round the guy to set up a flanking position with Kyra. Is Tanner going to fire his magic missile at this dude, we need the assist I think ::(:. And Ana I think just try and hit the bandit.

Also did the scream come from this floor ?

Stuart

It did came from the second floor, you're guessing it's actually Lord Cannith's wife screaming from the room next to their bedroom.

Tanner on the first floor hears a noise coming from the kitchen...

Woah, now it's my turn to be confused. Shannon already moved for this turn right? Dam, I need to find a way to streamline this process a little better. (suggestions are welcome)

This round Shannon hasn't moved she has fought but only cos you reacted pretty quickly to my post (not a complaint) so she had done one of her two actions.

I suggest when we post in here we state something on the lines of :-

Action - fight bad guy in M7-2 with both short swords .....

Move equivalent action - Move to M8-2

or

Full round action - Go totally defensive

Stuart

Tanner will head cautiosly toward the kitchen, stopping at F4 and nudging the door open with his sword point to see what he can see.

Then Krya will take a 5-foot step (N-8) and cast Daze (DC 13) on the bandit.

A 5-foot step doesnt provoke an attack of opportunity in itself but casting a spell does. Kyra will still be subject to it and by moving to N8, you ruin Shannon's attempt to flank. Is that what you really want to do?

Ok I guess I need to review the attack of opp. rules. :poke:

I guess she'll just attack then. Again not sure on the damage between the short sword and the new disks. She'll use the one that does the most damage.