Neyuttad

Cloak and Dagger II - Combat Thread

Well, Stuart, you are on here most of the day. I think we can wait a few hours for you in most cases. ::):

Yeah, I see you everytime I log on Stu :)

Gund's attacks were not third round. They were second. Here's what he's done so far: Surprise round-tumbled in through the window. Found himself between two bandits. 1st round-Tumbled past bandit and attacked, hitting him. 2nd round-Two attacks on the same bandit. Still awaiting outcome.

You posted the outcomes of everybody else's 2nd round actions as soon as they posted them. I was late in posting and got skipped because of all the confusion.

To save time, here's my 3rd round action-If the bandit in front of him is still standing, he will attack again, two attacks, +1/+1. If the bandit falls, then Gund will move to the leader.

Round 3 - Tanner will sprint to H4 and attempt to use Repair Light Damage on Vic with his last artificer spell for the day.

Really bad luck for the group in this fight

Yeah, there's been at least one critical hit per round. Hmmmmmm......

Okay move to N7-2 and another double attack on the bandit (+3/+3) hopefully setting him up for flank attacks. I have no idea how they work.

Stuart

Okay move to N7-2 and another double attack on the bandit (+3/+3)  hopefully setting him up for flank attacks. I have no idea how they work.

Stuart

You mean L7 right? flank attack gives you(and Kyra) +2 on attack and sneak attack damage if you have it. So for Shannon, a possibility of 2d6 +4d6 sneak damage. In other words, flanking is a pretty powerful sh!t for a rogue with two weapons.