Sign in to follow this  
Neyuttad

Cloak and Dagger II - Combat Thread

Tanner already moved by the time Shannon rushes upstair... careful about the initiative order. (you can hold your action until some kind of trigger but nobody said anything about it)

:huh: Ok I'm confused then...I thought Tanner moved to G2 on his turn...Shannon is after him and the bandits so she didn't get attacked until the next round. Kyra hasn't moved on the first round yet. Kyra is next after Shannon...so she follows her upstairs.

Please correct me if I'm in error here but I don't see how Tanner can already be up the stairs if he moved to G2 on the first round...

he's not moving to the stairs, he only intended to fire a magic missile. He's still at G2 and he hears something... (but cannot move until next turn)

Ok T, are you trying to mess with my head today? LOL it doesn't take much you know. Ok, If the order of our turns are what you posted...then the bandits haven't attacked Sha yet and Tanner doesn't know that she is about to be attacked. Kyra is to move right after Shannon. The bandits cannot attack her until it's their turn....they go after Tanner... :huh::huh::huh::huh::blink::blink::wacko::wacko:

There's a -new- bandit, one your group was not aware of attack Shannon after she came up the stairs, he was waiting by G7(second floor)

he readied his action until someone climbs through the stairs...

*sigh* in other words, consider him as reinforcement. He caught Shannon by surprise.

Clarification here...

housebattle1.jpg

Gund tumbles across the table with tumble and jump check to D4 and engages bandit.

The bandit on the first floor moves behind the sofa at I6 and assume defensive position.

Vic moves up to H5 and engage the bandit on the first floor.

Tanner moves to the door and hear something.

The bandit leader on the second floor takes aim with his bow and waits for a clear shot at Gund.

The other bandit attacks Gund.

Shannon rushes through the stairs to N8

A bandit who was waiting for her at G7 runs to her and attack

Kyra moves to N7

Kyme moves past Gund to help him.

I'm going to roll when I get the sheets (or you guys can help me by telling me your AC/Total Attack/Dmg/HP)

Ok T, are you trying to mess with my head today? LOL it doesn't take much you know. Ok, If the order of our turns are what you posted...then the bandits haven't attacked Sha yet and Tanner doesn't know that she is about to be attacked. Kyra is to move right after Shannon. The bandits cannot attack her until it's their turn....they go after Tanner... :huh::huh::huh::huh::blink::blink::wacko::wacko:

Actually, I believe that the confusion is my fault. I'll edit my post so as to cause less of a mess. I get carried away sometimes.