Sign in to follow this  
Smokestack

Hot and Dangerous 2

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1263001724/hot-and-dangerous-season-ii?ref=profile_created

Just saw this on my Facebook feed. Hot and Dangerous was a Kickstarter from Wargamer studio. It was for 32mm and larger pin up miniatures of ladies in historical uniforms and armor. Pin up is not truly accurate. Some had poses that were not fighting stances but most were not really “sexy” poses, and all were fully dressed and armored... one had a wardrobe malfunction but not too terribly so..,

Anyway. My Facebook feed shows that a part 2 will be coming to Kickstarter soon. I was satisfied with the first one. 

@Glitterwolf looks like there will be a conquistador in this one. 

24BD9D40-5098-4F01-BDA2-31E0C504B589.jpeg

F54E0948-70E4-474F-87CA-00C84FE40BAE.jpeg

6CEF5F70-CEB6-4216-B74A-3A84D3FCBB8F.jpeg

Edited by Smokestack
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

This prompted me to say some things you can't say on television. 

Because I really liked the girls I got last time .. and it looks like they're going to have a few I will like this time, too. 

*sigh* TEMPTED! I did not need that!

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

On 7/12/2020 at 1:07 AM, Sylverthorne said:

This prompted me to say some things you can't say on television. 

Because I really liked the girls I got last time .. and it looks like they're going to have a few I will like this time, too. 

*sigh* TEMPTED! I did not need that!

Wonders how many of the 7 words.......

Saw some of the sculpts last time, I'm tempted.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

5 hours ago, Smokestack said:

03D00270-F1EE-411E-A217-DFE7FFFFEE90.jpeg

is it sad that I find the actual sculpt looks like a more natural pose than the concept art?

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Cygnwulf said:

is it sad that I find the actual sculpt looks like a more natural pose than the concept art?

No, :). In the first one, the concepts shown were a little over the top, but the actual sculpts were very good. I will post an example.

• Like 2

Here are 2 concept pictures, followed by the actual minis. The Art was fun, but not really my style. The minis though were good. 

2.png

3.png

1.jpeg

5 minutes ago, SamuraiJack said:

Are the 54mm also in metal?

last time was this "54mm are made of white metal or high quality resin (you will able to choose version you prefer after campaign). 28mm are made of white metal only (no resin versions available)."

I asked on facebook if there would be a resin 28mm option this time... There will not.

Edited by Smokestack
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 4

8 hours ago, Cygnwulf said:

A little - but it also means that this tempts me more than it would if it matched the art - they are a lot more sensibly proportioned and dressed, so far.

The Auld Grump

• Like 3

Shouldn't Alexandra carry a Kopis sword instead of what I assume is supposed to be an artistic version of a Xiphos?

Sorry, been watching Forged in Fire, and it was mentioned that Alexander the Great(from the Greek city state of Macedon) and his armies used the Kopis. 

• Like 2

Should have given her a Boys .55" anti-tank rifle instead of the Bren Gun. 

I mean, give the girl a little more to play with!

• Haha 5