Chicken Fighters (Bones 4 15, 20, 57, 59)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Lostraven
      This is Inn Keeper Sophie from the Bones 4 Core, Sophie and Friends subset and was sculpted by Gene Van Horne. It was #160 in the set but is now available as SKU: 77750.

• By ChumBucket
      Menacing? Goofy? Crocodile

• By Lostraven
      Here is another wizard from the Greybeards subset of the Bones 4 Core set. This one does have a metal version (SKU 03953) and was sculpted by Bobby Jackson. I had fun with this figure. I love the character in these wizard figures. This one is strongly reminiscent of Gandalf. Though I resisted the temptation to go grey I did sneak Gandalf's rune onto the medallion on the back of his hat.

• By Lostraven
      Here is one of the wizards from the Greybeards subset of the Bones 4 core set. I could have sworn there was a metal version of this but I couldn't find it in the web store. I like this figure because even though the design is relatively simple, you get a real sense of character.

• By Lostraven
      I started working on the wizards from the Bone 4 core set. I was originally running through the usual themes - brown, grey, red etc. but this colour scheme on a different figure really caught my eye and I thought it would work on this figure. I didn't realize he was supposed to be an evil wizard until I looked it up on line (sku 03847 by Bobby Jackson btw). But hey evil wizards can like bright colours too, right?

• Who's Online   4 Members, 0 Anonymous, 40 Guests (See full list)