Sign in to follow this  
Brianuk

Ivy and Violet - IMEF bulldog and blackstar Corsair

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Inarah
      Speed paint job that I did as part of my 4th of July Paint Binge this year.  I was vaguely going for crazy Rutger Hauer from Blade Runner, with the white hair. 

• By Brianuk
      I have now completed a squad of these minis. I just really like the style of the power armour for each type of soldier. Nearly all the parts are Reaper and come on the sprues for the actual minis. However I did head swap the alien chap, taking a head from a space soldier from Bones 4. And the older gentleman ("everything on this damn Battlefield beeps...") has a head from Victrix Limited, who make ancient and dark age figures. 
      Paint scheme was ultra simple, a primer layer with Vallejo Early Green, a wash with GW camoshade, and black templar contrast paint for the guns. Scale 75 Viking Gold for the visors. I am playing around with free hand, for the numbers and decoration, am not very good at it but can always paint the areas white again. 

• By Glitterwolf
      This one I painted a few years ago.
      I'm pretty happy with the stones on the base.

I wouldn't trust her when I got sick though.

New Pics taken for the Pandemic Challenge

• By ChanSeal
      Finished up Tess McFadden to give me the minimum I need to form a Zona Alfa crew.
      She is also sculpted by Kev White who also did the Hasslefree sculpts, so they mix well together.

So my Karolina's Angels crew is:
      Hasslefree Widow as Luce Loo
      Hesslefree Harlequin as Cammy D.
      Hasslefree Summer as Dru
      Tess McFadden as Demmy Mohr

Wasn't planning to post Tess in show off since she is very similar to my previous Mini, but since it's a Reaper...

Thanks for looking.

Zona Alfa Crew L-R, Reaper's Tess, Hasslefree's Harlequin, Hasslefree's Widow
    • By kristof65
      One of my goals for 2020 is to get at least one unit of figures painted each month. This month's unit is some XairBots (Bones Black 49012, 49013 & 49014) that I painted up for the Nordic Weasel Game Renagade Scout.

These are speed paints that took a couple nights from start to finish.

• Who's Online   26 Members, 2 Anonymous, 36 Guests (See full list)