Sign in to follow this  
Dr Bob

Hair Raising Miniature

Just picked this one up from a LGS; I got it home and realized there was a little extra that had come from the factory with this one. From the looks of it, I think it's cat hair--I guess Mama-san is still making her presence known. (about the right color for her too I think). Sad thing is that I feel nostaglic enough right now that I don't want to open such a unique blister. Just have to buy another one lol. 

IMG_3697.thumb.jpeg.ffd0c4812d8467e82420223eace88796.jpegIMG_3698.thumb.jpeg.6eaec3ee38e3619268d416a894c6a102.jpeg

• Like 6
  • Haha 7

I've gotten a miniature with her hair in the miniature itself. I don't know what impressed me more, the fact that is got into the casting area or it survived the casting process? ^_^

• Like 1

M.E.O.W. strikes again!

This would have never happened with a dog!

• Haha 7

2 hours ago, Inarah said:

Ha!  How fun.  I got one like that many years ago. 

Indeed--and I plan to treat it as what it is; a unique relic of an era bygone.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

M.E.O.W. strikes again!

This would have never happened with a dog!

Oh, don't worry... Special agent "Spot" is on the case, and will make sure that fur is extra visible, no matter the background! 

((dalmatians shed white and black fur, so, yeah. It's visible no matter what you try)) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, Drunk Warduke said:

self contained flea circus!! ::D:

Mama-san did NOT have fleas. Attitude yes, but she was a cat so it goes with the territory.

18 hours ago, Drunk Warduke said:

@Dr Bob No offense intended Dear Sir, Was going for a cheap chuckle ::D: R.I.P to your dearly departed pet. 

Nah--not my pet (well, maybe every Reaper customers' cat in a way)--Mama-san was the Reaper Factory Squatter cat when they moved in and maintained residency for many years until her sudden demise a year or so ago (pre-COVID)  I just found it funny to find a remnant of her presence in a product I just bought a few days ago. 

• Like 3

Mama-san liked to sleep in boxes of the blister pack foam (she was no dummy!), so I bet that's how that happened.

• Like 6

Undoubtedly you are correct--I kinda figured that was how it happened, but I still find it fun that even so far gone, she lingers still--and may yet. Who knows how much more of Mama-san still lays in wait, encapsulated in the backstock, just waiting to creep out into the world on the next ReaperStore order?

• Like 3

On 7/24/2020 at 1:21 PM, Wren said:

Mama-san liked to sleep in boxes of the blister pack foam (she was no dummy!), so I bet that's how that happened.

She also liked the Nefasokar game table too..........:lol:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1