Sign in to follow this  
SamuraiJack

Battleruins: Temple of the Damned

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/hammerlot/battleruins-temple-of-the-damned?ref=discovery_category_newest

Story

33f7a21e880764b6bf47a4d31e619ec4_origina

We are Ismael and Mishell, in 2016 our passion for scenery and miniatures led us to create Hammerlot Games.

Whether we use them in role-playing games, board games, or modelling, we love to collect, assemble, paint, and play with them.

Although we have published several projects at Hammerlot Games that present scenarios to set up undead-themed games, we believe that our passion could be used to create a new range called Battleruins, which focuses on new themes and allows the growth of the brand with the new large format that we have called Masterbox.

We are excited about the possibilities this new range has to offer and here we are to share it with you!

At Hammerlot Games we create and produce high-quality, highly detailed resin design elements for use on any gaming table.

Battleruins, our new scenery range that offers various themes in a Masterbox format, is more than just a celebration of our love for scenery, it's our passion for everything related to fantasy worlds.

With your support, this campaign will not only bring this project to life, but also opens the door to other scenery lines of several genres!

951c482897d48ac3422f6a540909063d_origina
314b6d627b6221d551884508501653e4_origina
854887cf1e6229ef6ea32ecd8d81f011_origina
90e75f7e330604b65874a7854b19acf0_origina
28237bd10d5e591ac550ac23eb1ad83c_origina
6c4c0f7ce04342101fbeb6611ad5b17a_origina
f1457f0e38ac628fbafd36a44854c2b2_origina
132b6c79db8b9f01ed5ab3f2e596effc_origina
84f43d0678a08dc03ebf694cad4ad743_origina
843efa8bec021a81a65ec6ecc08ca7a9_origina

Legends tell that there is a very old city buried in the vast Kalim'ah desert. A city unknown to the vast majority of mortals, few are those who know its name. Some stories of dark shadows and skeletons that watch you from the top of the great temple, accompany this mysterious city.

At the time it was a great city, prosperous and conquering. Now it's in ruins, a place where some bandits and creatures dwell, fighting to survive, looking for meat to satisfy their hunger and hidden treasures to satisfy their ambition.

The only thing that remains undamaged over time is the Great Temple, once centre of the city. There are those who believe that ancient and powerful magic protects it, and even claim that it is cursed.

SCALE COMPARISON

5dcf0e01a4b574b0bb68b52874bfbf77_origina Resin cast of Temple Stone Ground. Size: 180 x 180 mm
5317be84a6d35291162437266a75a8fd_origina The central slab of the temple is modular, it can be exchanged for another piece. Size: 57x 57mm
5a97afce5865be8b84fe5aa12fc69581_origina Resin cast of a Large Wall. Height: 68mm Length: 130mm
b42e74ceb2520a214cafefa1580322f1_origina The columns can be repositioned on the temple floor. The miniature is shown for scale comparison purposes only. Miniature: Skeleton GW
3a36ce9821e86ae5d7927cb22a557c01_origina GW Miniatures are shown for scale comparison purposes only
d65987ec401b4bb3c89bf479822d9a1e_origina

This new format gives you the possibility of having all the scenery you may need for your games in one box.

6e6bd73f53dedba76e1e525f34265a5d_origina

With the contents of this box you can assemble multiple combinations. The vast majority of parts are designed to fit together. For example, the walls and columns are the same height, so you can combine them with each other if you wish.

At the same time, in the center of the Temple there is a space of 60x60mm to place the Huge Slab with the skull carved in stone or the  Guardian Obelisk.

Battleruins: Temple of the Damned, Masterbox contains:

• 1 Guardian Obelisk (5 pieces)
  • 8 Broken Walls
  • 4 Large Walls
  • 8 Stone Roof (for walls)
  • 8 Corners
  • 1 Huge Slab
  • 1 Temple Stone Ground
  • 12 Columns/Pillars
  • 1 Broken Column
  • 4 Stone Roof (for columns)
  • 3 Wooden Bridge

Although like many of us, we never have enough! And that is why we also offer you expansion boxes compatible with the Masterbox. You can complete your battlefield with as many boxes as you want!

• Like 5

I think I'm in for this. It's kind of on the pricey side, especially with shipping to the states. But I backed one of their graveyard kickstarters and was very pleased with the result. It's one of the few bigger kickstarters I've backed where I felt compelled to paint every single piece that came with it.