Sign in to follow this  
Choppertown

Balrog (Ral Partha 1979)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By MoonglowMinis
      The current center-piece of my Demonic Army, a Balrog "Balor." 

This is "Errtu, Balor" from the Legend of Drizzt D&D Board Game.  I painted him up about a year ago and he was one of the first huge minis I ever attempted.  There's a lot that I wish I'd done better looking back on it, but you have to make mistakes to get better!

More Photos Below Spoiler:

Check out the rest of my Blood War project HERE.
    • By Otyugh
      Remy has been hibernating for a while now, ashamed to show his lame light blue hide (a misguided attempt is a paint job). Now that the weather is colder, Remy has ventured forth to embrace his dream of a better paint job!

Yup, Remy and his buddy Grim in this pic.

Remy just got a wash of purple so he would not look like a pile of nauseatingly light blue excrement. White was being added to "heating surfaces".

... Remy still looks like scat, but dark blue instead of light blue.
    • By TGP
      I am about halfway there with an ID for this fellow.  I think it says on the bottom:

Ral   84
      Partha

It is hard to read though. I found this fellow lurking amongst some Bretonnians earlier this morning. 
    • By Otyugh
      Digging around in the mini zoo and unearthed this pack. Painted them a while back.

I thought I did a pretty awesome paint job back in the day, but now I kind of want to repaint them.

Must... Resist...Urge... To...Repaint...

(Too many unpainted minis in the queue to go back and redo painted ones!)

• By Choppertown
      More vintage minis from my childhood.  Been soaking a dozen or so in isopropyl  for about a week to get the 40 yr old enamel paint off them.  With much scrubbing some of them came out pretty clean!  Will post as they come along, here's one of my all-time favorites. I remember when I bought him in a little attic hobby shop in Ithaca, NY. Unfortunately I don't remember the packaging.  Such a stoic little dude...any ideas?

• Who's Online   13 Members, 0 Anonymous, 107 Guests (See full list)