Harbour Life 28-32mm Fantasy Terrain by Mystery Studio

• Members

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2126421571/harbour-life?ref=discovery_category_newest

Story

Hello, we are the "Mystery Studio" team, we make high-quality collectible miniatures and terrain mostly on a 28-35mm scale.

We always had few fantasy elements on the table. And we decided to create them ourselves. In this project, we present to you a large set of fantasy city port. At the moment, we have already made prototypes and first copies of almost all the miniatures, except for a few.

All models are ready for production.

We sincerely hope for your support, because the emergence of new, interesting projects depends on the success of this project.

113ec4cb0a6a430d0ed61cb74d75df52_origina

• Like 3

I've backed previous Kickstarters by Wendy's Miniatures and been very impressed with the service and quality of the miniatures.

However if you look at all of the page on this offering there is a stretch-goal that looks perilously close to plagiarism.

5 hours ago, paintybeard said:

I've backed previous Kickstarters by Wendy's Miniatures and been very impressed with the service and quality of the miniatures.

However if you look at all of the page on this offering there is a stretch-goal that looks perilously close to plagiarism.

Not really - it is a common enough sight.

Seen it many times in real life - from Maine to Florida on the east coast, and San Fran to Seattle on the West. (I haven't been on the west coast that much.)

image.png.7b26eda0bab215ebd90e627430cd78b8.png

The Auld Grump

Edited by TheAuldGrump

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.