OOC Cloak and Dagger II: A New Beginning

Hey guys!

I had just finished reading through the Eberron guide book, and it sounded like a really cool setting. So I was wondering...

Does anyone here have any plans or interest in creating or playing a game in the world of Eberron?

Thanks. ::):

• Replies 799
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You have Stuart not SOldcorn oh I give up .....

Ok I really need to know if we stay with the same characters how we get to the new setting. As in did the adventure we started here no ever happen, did we reach 6th level and then lose 3 due to weird astral travel type stuff. Do we go willingly or are forced. What equipment comes across etc. I only want to know this so that when I reduce Shannon to 3rd level I do it in a manner suitable to the character.

Stuart

Ok so we have Stuart, Kristi(notice the spelling :blink: ), Stefan and Vinny.

Coolie, now for your character, you can keep their background but you're free to modify their stats to fit this new setting. I think Tanner has a cool background, Kyra and Shannon knowing each other and working as a team is awesome. Vinny, well I don't know what he's going to play or if he's playing Vincent.

You may consider to make your character a little tougher combatwise. If you have knowledge such as Local, Prostitution, Noble then you can redistribute them among your other skills. Prostitution is removed, use your charm and charisma instead :)

The rings did not survive the voyage through the planes of existence. Roll for your golds and spend them as you wish.

What to expect from this campaign:

- Exploration: you do not even know where you are

- Diplomacy is encouraged over fighting

- Fighting will be fought on a cross-numbered grid, same as on tabletop

- You are still shady people and will likely encounter a lot of shady situations where the best way is never the simpliest way.

Ok we're going to start this one like a typical D&D adventure. Nothing as drastic as Cloak‡ until all the pieces are set and the adventurers are more familiar with this world and its politics.

PS: Fighting will be swashbuckling like e.i "EN GUARD!" instead "YARGGGG!!!"

ok, well I will just work my skills back I don't plan to change anything else and yes that means Shannon will have some skills that are now utterly useless. And hey I didn't have knowledge Prostitution I had it as a profession ::):.

I still need to know if the move is forced or willing. I kinda like the idea that the current mission gets blown and we use this as an escape route from some really, really bad people.

Stuart

Ok so here's what happened at the mansion. You guys finally decided to strike Termon. It was an easy fight for all of you as you were well prepared. When you finally met up with termon, he hastilly caste a scroll of teleportation but the magic failed and created a brief crack in the...space time continuum and distorted the very fabric of reality in that very room. The spells Kyra and Tanner caste at Termon at the same time didn't help much either. :rolleyes:

You guys are all unconcious right now

It will probably take me the weekend to rework Kyra...work, work, work - it sucks! :down: But it will be done...And Tyen (Since we're using real names now... ::P: ) I plan on getting the book when funds will allow ^_^

And Shannon's going to be pissed off eh? LOL oh boy!