OOC Cloak and Dagger II: A New Beginning

That's fine. In any case we're starting this campaign as soon as possible as I still have quite a number of unused materials.

Ok here's a little more information about characters who made it through the astral travel. (updated)

- You lost -3 level, you're allowed to redistribute skill points for a level 3 character

- You're younger now, you do not know exactly how young but you know you're younger. (you retain all of your memory)

- Your spirits were reborn on another plane of existence. You are allowed to roll back your attributes to suit your new age

- Some(none if magical) of your equipment didnt go through, you may or may not (your choice) have something that you were attached to. You're allowed to take 10 pound of your previous equipments. Let me know if you wish to carry more and we'll see.

- Generate gold for by 2xd4

Age change: Tanner is in his middle 20, Shannon is around 15-17, Kyra lost around 40 years being an elf, Gund lost 30-40 years as a dwarf. You're free to tweak this part as you see fit.

And to give credit where it is due, I would like to thank Stefan for all the cool ideas.

EDIT: make that 2xd4 for the gold

• Replies 799
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Gund lost 30-40 years as a dwarf. You're free to tweak this part as you see fit.

Woah! That'd make him almost a baby. Dwarves don't even reach adulthood until they're 40 or so. How about I make him 30? that's 27 years lost. He'd be like a teenager.

Gund lost 30-40 years as a dwarf. You're free to tweak this part as you see fit.

Woah! That'd make him almost a baby. Dwarves don't even reach adulthood until they're 40 or so. How about I make him 30? that's 27 years lost. He'd be like a teenager.

Oh sorry, I didn't know your exact age. Dwarven teen is fine... what's the different anyway? do they have a shorter beard? I don't think I can tell the difference heh.

You do retain your memory though

Gund's starting age was 57. That's pretty young for an adult dwarf. 30-40 years less would put him at roughly preteen age. I guess they'd have shorter beards, only because their beards haven't had as long to grow.

P.S. Middle-age for a dwarf is 125 years, just to give you some reference.

Ok I just started the campaign in a rather cliche scene. It's ok if you don't have your character sheets in by now, we're just going to be roleplaying for a while until everyone is ready. Enjoy!

Don't worry, I won't jump to another scene until everyone has posted something

You really don't need to do that but it'll be fun to learn about your character and it'll help me tailor the adventures to your style. You can PM if you want but I'll be more fun if everyone posted on here. Also, the people from the previous game are supposed to know each other quite well.

Questionnaire

1. About killing.

a) Killing is bad, no matter the reason

b) I do not condone killing unless it’s self-defense and only then

c) I’ll kill if I have two or if the other guy is a “bad” guy

d) I’ll kill ‘em all! And their pet hamsters too!

2. About possession.

a) I imagine a world without possession, it's easy if you try

b) Money can’t buy happiness; I’m ok with enough to survive.

c) More money means more security, I want to be secure

d) It’s MINE, MINE MINE!

3. About risk

a) I’m a coward but I’m alive, you’re brave but you’re dead.

b) Hmm, I’ll take a risk if I can afford the consequence.

c) Fortune favors the braves!

d) Look, I need to win back my losses. How about I bet my house and my wife, and my dog too, please?

4. About love.

a) To live is to love, to love is to live.

b) I wish someone loves me *sigh*

c) Look babe, let’s talk about sex first

d) Love, a hero has no time for love

5. About helping other people

a) I’ll do anything I can to help people

b) Yes, I’ll help them if they deserve it

c) I’ll help if I get something out of it

d) Bah, why would I help them? I don’t even know that!

6. About loyalty

a) An enemy of my friend is my enemy

b) I will disembowel myself before betraying my friend

c) Is something that can be bought out of me

d) Is something nice until I backstab the other person.