OOC Cloak and Dagger II: A New Beginning

Vinny

Hey Neyuttad, did Kyme come back to the caravan? Or is he still absent?

I think that post makes up for my absence  :lol:

It's a darn good post too, just keep'em coming ::D:

Adermar could not have shown up at a better time, glad you got back on line when you did :lol:

ERL

• Replies 799
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I'm hoping that all came out correct, I have trouble writting expressions and such.

Look up Aid Another in the PHB, if you can hit AC 10 you can give another character +2 on there attack or on there AC and it's stackable if more than one character is Aiding the same character, factor in flanking and I can give someone at least +4 to attack

It's what I plan on doing since my strength low

Now, I recalling reading something about blocking for another character but I can't seem to find it anymore. Anyone have info on this?

ERL

I remembered everyone picking colors for the battle grid so here's my choice. (This is not to imply that we should get into a battle :poke: )

I don't know how the colors will blend into the battle grid so here are a few in order of preference

White

Ice Blue

Orange

ERL

It's kinda tough choosing colors, especially if you don't recall the battle grid to well, myself, I just pickup one of the latest casketworks mags and looked at the paints for color choice.

No one’s chosen any Browns (maybe a LT brown), don’t know if it will blend into the battle grid.

ERL

Well, I'm hoping that all came out correct, I have trouble writting expressions and such.

Look up Aid Another in the PHB, if you can hit AC 10 you can give another character +2 on there attack or on there AC and it's stackable if more than one character is Aiding the same character, factor in flanking and I can give someone at least +4 to attack

It's what I plan on doing since my strength low

Now, I recalling reading something about blocking for another character but I can't seem to find it anymore. Anyone have info on this?

ERL

Bump

Anyone have info on blocking for others?

ERL

I was going to post that Ismark suspects that the crones have more in mind for Kyra and Shannon. But it was a passing suspicion and I didn’t have anything solid to make such a claim.

I know they where trying to confuse everyone, then kill us all but it’s possible they had/have another motive as well, for the ladies anyhow.

Since Kyra was being mentally assaulted (no real harm)

Shannon (put to sleep, no harm) along with Vic were separated from the group

Makes one wonder is all. :poke:

ERL

Adermar's a fast character but he was walking slow enough that the group would be able to see his back, as Vic is next in line, he'd of slowed substantially, he'll be quite a way into the woods though, may have needed Vic to tell him to stop, but he's got a good Listen skill anyway.

At least if Shannon panics and runs she'd have a nice set of markers to follow all the way out of the forest ^_^