OOC Cloak and Dagger II: A New Beginning

Vinny

• Replies 799
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Warforged climbed the cart. There was a creak from the stiff wood under his weight. He rummaged through the gear and found the case of potions. There were three left tucked neatly in a bed of protective straws.

"Here... these should come in handy." he said as he handed the case to the group.

Might be a good time to assest who's got one (except Ismark)

ERL

Well in my last post Kyra was talking to Shannon. Stuart hasn't posted since either. There it NO WAY Kyra would let herself OR Shannon get separated from the group. Tyen you should know this....

Was I suppose to post, [Kyra follows the group.]??? Sorry, I haven't had many ideas to post about and I didn't want to post that. I just ASSUMED the group was together and EVERYONE followed the Nymph since we ALL have the same goal to achieve. :poke:

I'm sure it's an error on his part, I recall a previious post were Kyra told Shannon that it's best if they stayed with the group so I also don't see you guys staying behind unless somethiing happen behind the sences we don't know about.

I still have a warning light ON about this Nymph, she doesn't want to face the Hags but here she is putting herself at risk by leading us to the cave (or Trap).

When I have a bit more time (my daughter's right next to me waiting for me to play) I may make another post. I think a detect magic might reveal a thing or two :poke:

ERL

Hey Vin, I was just about to post this when I saw your post, decide if you still want front after reading.

Should we be starting to think party order, I think it looks something like this right now but we can change it before entering the cave.

0 - Nymph

1 - Vic or Ismark

2 -

3 - Tanner

4 - Shannon

5 - Kyra

6 - Gund

7 - Adermar

Vinny, decide if you want 1 or 2, Ismark is weak but can be the meat shield so you remain undamaged and ready for combat, also I have decent spot +6.

Kyra and Shannon, I didn’t know which would be first but figured you could change it if I guessed wrong.

As previously mentioned this is how I think were setup now so please give your input.

Also Adermar could be up front as well (Shifters must have better visions than human right?) but it’ll still be good to have him health and ready for combat.

ERL

Well in my last post Kyra was talking to Shannon.  Stuart hasn't posted since either.  There it NO WAY Kyra would let herself OR Shannon get separated from the group.  Tyen you should know this....

I shouldn't know anything, I'm not to assume.

All I need to know is who is going to assume rear-guard position. It'll come into play later. (i'm not supposed to say this but you guys wanted an explanation)