OOC Cloak and Dagger II: A New Beginning

Vinny

Well I think we had already agreed that ademar was rear guard. And for the record unless I say otherwise Shannon would move with the group. I just see little point posting things like "Shannon also heads towards the cave."

We should put someone in charge (Tanner) so that when he makes posts like "We all head towards the cave in our usual party order." we all know what it means, and it is then down to players to post if their character is doing something different the leader's order.

Stuart

• Replies 799
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with Stuart. Unless I say otherwise, Kyra's following the group; not looking for a solo adventure or a dead wish! :lol::lol:

And T, I apologize for not posting more here lately. Things have been wild around my neck of the woods and I haven't been able to think a lot about any of my games. I know I should have postest something but (like Stuart) I refuse to post, "Kyra follows the group." !!

I'm hoping things go better this week for me! ::D:

I on the other hand prefer to make few but large posts, it's not about the quantity it's the quality ::P: hence also my lost postage rate. Adermar'll be rear guard because although he's probably one of the better fighters HPs wise he's also the most likely to spot a sneak attack (still gets a +2 for Scent on Spotting etc). Being a Barbarian he's also faster so he can get to the front quickly also, makes sense for a rear guard.

Well I think we had already agreed that ademar was rear guard. And for the record unless I say otherwise Shannon would move with the group. I just see little point posting things like "Shannon also heads towards the cave."

We should put someone in charge (Tanner) so that when he makes posts like "We all head towards the cave in our usual party order." we all know what it means, and it is then down to players to post if their character is doing something different the leader's order.

Stuart

I'm in agreement here as well, It's good to have someone (Tanner's fine with me) posting general actions for the group. Players can state otherwise and add there embellishments if they so chose to.

Well, if I find myself with nothing to add to a current scene I will post that here. It does work both ways so that Nev will know to move the game on and not worry if someone wanted to add a post.

Hence the scenario were in now, I know were waiting for a response from the Nymph but are we waiting for players to post before moving on?

Myself, after hearing the Nymph response I may ask another question and/or after moving another 10ft-15ft I’m thinking to cast detect magic.

ERL

"Umm, is this thing on, hello hello." Maybe there’s some technical difficulties.

"Lets see, I’ll set this bag of chips here (It's whatever kind you like ::D: ) and if anyone’s eats them I’ll know someone’s been here when I come back."

Guess it wouldn't hurt to leave the light on as well :lol:

ERL

“Well, chips are still here, guess no one’s come out to play today.” :down:

“Can’t let these go to waste,” ::D:rip… crunch, chomp, chew

“Might as well turn off the light” click… crunch, chomp, chew

I’ll come back tomorrow after a goodnights rest

ERL

Tyen are you waiting on us or some of us to post or are you just currently busy and unable to post. Would be handy for us to know. If it is the later we can afterall just talk amongst ourselves while you deal with Real Life. If it is the former just say who you are waiting on to post.

Stuart

Mucho sorrios; got caught in the other world.

Lordel, are you casting your detect magic spell?

Yes, I believe I will. Just need to write it up. after moving up, If magic is detected at the cave I will spend the 3 rounds, I will want to get the Nymph in the spell area as well, then rotate for any other magical auras in the area.

that's the quick version

ERL