OOC Cloak and Dagger II: A New Beginning

Vinny

• Replies 799
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was going to post this Sunday or Monday but figured now’s a good as time as any and I might as well get it out of the way.

I’ll be going in for cataract surgery on Tuesday 11/30 on my right eye, from what I’ve heard it’s a simple procedure.

But, (there’s always a “but”) because of my age it may be sore for a few days and most likely I’ll be drugged for the pain, so I’m unsure how it will affect my ability to post. Just wanted to give a heads up if I don’t post right away. :poke:

ERL

I guess Gund found no traps, that's a good thing. So....how're we gonna do this thing, barge in an' hope to catch her off guard, or try and negotiate? Gund would really like to beat the piss out of her.

P.S. He's attempting to Hide and Move Silently, in order to sneak attack with his crossbow.

So....how're we gonna do this thing, barge in an' hope to catch her off guard, or try and negotiate?

I believe that in any case we will have to fight before we can get out with Kyme and this hag must feel threathen if she trying to delay us with talk.

I say we move in fast and strike hard before the other hag shows up.

Ismark will go to help Kyme first then assist in the fight.

Will work on my post and see what I can come up with ::D:

ERL

Just a few inquires

Roughly how big is a huge cauldron? 6, 9, 12ft diameter? And is it resting on anything?

Rough size of this cavern? Will the stairs accommodate two people side by side?

Roughly how high is the outcropping? Can we see anything else?, say if the hag is near a level or anything that would show how she plans on dropping Kyme into the cauldron

How high is the cauldron and what the height of Kyme?, is he reachable from the ground?

Well, guess that covers my questions ::D:

ERL

Just a few inquires

Roughly how big is a huge cauldron? 6, 9, 12ft diameter? And is it resting on anything?

Rough size of this cavern? Will the stairs accommodate two people side by side?

Roughly how high is the outcropping? Can we see anything else?, say if the hag is near a level or anything that would show how she plans on dropping Kyme into the cauldron

How high is the cauldron and what the height of Kyme?, is he reachable from the ground?

Well, guess that covers my questions ::D:

ERL

1- From looking at it, the cauldron is big enough to boil a whole cow alive. It is resting on a support of iron and wood. The liquid inside is definatly magical, and quite corosive from the way it bubbles and steam.

2- The stairs can accomodate two, but there is no kind of banister. It is just rock outcroppings. If someones falls off, the chances of hitting the cauldron or falling into it is high. Touching the cauldron might burn. Falling into it... I'll let your imagination figure that one out. ::D:

3- The outcropping is about two story tall. The cave chamber is round, and the "stairs" lead to the outcropping.

4-How she plans to drop Kyme? Well, you can see the chains lead through the ceiling, then to a lever behind her.

5- Kyme is not reachable from the ground. His feet are about 30 ft from touching the cauldron, but if he falls, he falls right dead center into it.

Hope that helps. ::):

3- The outcropping is about two story tall. The cave chamber is round, and the "stairs" lead to the outcropping.

Sorry but I don't know what reference two story tall equalls.

so does 1 story = 10ft, 15ft or 20ft

I'll edit the spell portion of my post if she's out of range.

5- Kyme is not reachable from the ground. His feet are about 30 ft from touching the cauldron, but if he falls, he falls right dead center into it.

The height of Kyme makes me think that she may be out of my spell range.

All the info is very helpful, at first I thought Kyme was hanging horizontal but see now that he is vertical

ERL