OOC Cloak and Dagger II: A New Beginning

Vinny

• Replies 799
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I'm ready to take my lumps ::o: , At the least someone should be able to get to the outcropping to help Kyme.

Just be sure to pickup all my pieces afterwards ok gang ::P:

I am correct that she'll come for me right? Allowing the others AOO if appropriate :rolleyes:

ERL

Hp 25(31)

Strength currently at 9,

+6 melee, +4 ranged is normal

AC 18

Fort +9, Ref +4, Will +6

Longsword +6 (1d8+4)

Heavy Mace +6 (1d8+4)

Dagger, Silvered +6 (1d4+4)

Sent complete PC through PM

I'll also use Divine Might on my attack (+3 to damage)

ERL

I went for a follow-up on my eye surgery and all is well. The best part is that they are able to fit me in to do the same procedure on my left eye tomorrow, instead of next month some time. Up to now I’ve been typing using one eye and that’s been challenging enough since I’ve been posting with a bit of blurred vision. So please move the game along when needed and I will rejoin you all after it’s all said and done. Which shouldn’t be more than 2-3 days, same as before. ::D:

I currently have Virtue and Shield of Faith memorized, both can be swapped out for normal healiing. 1 cure-minor and 1 cure-light.

After this round I will be usinig "Aid Another" player. Basically I have to hit AC10 (I think?), then I can apply a +2 bonus to another players Attack or AC.

I will be adding the +2 modifier to Vic's attacks since I believe he will be in melee with me against the hag. Don't forget to add the additional +2 for flanking for a total of +4 to Vic's attack ::D:

I new basic math would come in handy someday ::P:

ERL

Edited by Lorderl

Vinny, first of, I think the diagram is just fine. A lot better than no diagram at all ::P:

But where is Adermar?

Now for Ismark, he would not have gone more than halfway up the stairs (guess Vic too since he followed close behind/side) as he wanted to be in a position to retreat as posted or attack if his spell failed. :poke: So maybe three steps back

So this round, Ismark will be making I believe a double move for the wall opposite the base of the steps. Doesn’t look like he’ll reach it with just a single move. So Vic and maybe some of the others (not knowing exact positions) will receive an AOO on the Hag when she rushes pass them ::D: . Now if everyone is about where you have them placed and tracing a line across from the base of the steps it looks quite possible that everyone may get a free poke at the hag. :lol:

The best part is she may have to make a double move as well to reach me so she’ll not be attacking this round ::P:::D::lol: . Is all that about right?

ERL

Sorry, been exam period these past two weeks, my final exam is today, hopefully I'll find time to post tonight, but I've still got a lot of work to sort out and packing to be done for my return home this Thursday. Need to clear anything of value out of my ground floor room into one of the upper floor rooms to stop those pesky Christmas period student buglars (people who burgle students not students who burgle ::): ).