Crooked Dice Computronics! (featuring 50090-C, Nerd)

Rigel

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, having a flashback to my days working systems controls for a certain large manufacturer.  Not a hard hat in sight, the Ministry of Safety and Regulations is going to be all over this lapse in protocols....

• Haha 2

Thank you all! 

On 7/25/2020 at 10:35 PM, Iridil said:

OOO... coool... dungeon dressing..... looking forward to the stories you will set to this! And they look suitably corroded, like in a submarine... or...

I'll be honest, I've been jonesing to run a submersibles pulp game for SOME TIME NOW! Lord knows I've got the Deep Ones and Innsmouthers for it, and a few brass-helmeted divers.

4 hours ago, WhiteWulfe said:

Oooh, I really like how those turned out! 

Thank you! My favorite detail is the cooling panel tubes getting brighter as the indicator dials move right. 

On 7/26/2020 at 3:17 AM, Glitterwolf said:

Those look pretty good, I had no idea it was mdf.

I appreciate it! From the look and smell, if you had told me it was laser-cut particle board, I'd have believed you. Got that toasty-wood fragrance! 

On 7/25/2020 at 10:39 PM, Inarah said:

Ah, having a flashback to my days working systems controls for a certain large manufacturer.  Not a hard hat in sight, the Ministry of Safety and Regulations is going to be all over this lapse in protocols....

...Would this be the same manufacturer with the neon green goo vats? :lol:

• Like 2