The swap away from craft paint made all the difference.  Excellent work! I like how the subdued blue and green garments make the red skin tone really pop.

• Like 4

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Metalchaos
      Good Friday everyone, here are pictures of the mini I'll be using as a necromancer in my upcoming D&D game.
      14060, Leisynn the mercenary mage is one of my top 5 favorite model. It was sculpted by Tim Prow for the Warlord game.

• By MoonglowMinis
      Showcasing more old-paintjobs from one of my former adventuring parties.  This time we look at Willow the Eladrin Warlock, represented by Feiya, Iconic Witch.

I enjoyed playing with colors with her, though in retrospect, I wish I had used some more magentas and purples.  I believe the leaves on the base were painted oregano.

Reverse side under the spoiler:
      Willow is an Eladrin of the Feywild.  When her world started to freeze over, she was sent by her patron to cross over into the material world and discover the source of the cold.  A stranger to Frostrun and an outsider to this World, Willow must rely on her new friends to help her save her own realm.

Check out the rest of the Frostrun project HERE.
    • By Otyugh
      This mini of my favorite evil mage type figures. I painted it a while back, and it has seen heavy use (gaming, displaying, a few moves, an a couple of stunt dives off a congested gaming table). I plan on touching up the chipped areas (see edge of scroll), but I would like to know how to make the paint more durable for future minis.

The Callus figure was de-flashed, sanded, primed, painted, and then given a clear coat.

• By spitfire23bc
      These two were mostly done a while ago (along with their buddy Darkrasp). It's just taken me a while to work up the courage to paint the scroll and spellbook and get them off my shelf of shame!

• By NyarlaBcn
      Sartzanek, the mad archmage! Twisted like an iron pole struck by lightning. On another world, on another time, he says he was Blackcloack, the lord of an infinite dungeon. On sundays he is Zifnab and White Jenkins, the small aberration on his shoulder, secretly a dragon. For a while he liked to play games with adventurers and claimed his name was Penthos. 
      Who knows, really. He may just be an old lunatic. Or maybe a sorcerer like no other... you decide. At your own risk. 

• Who's Online   6 Members, 1 Anonymous, 30 Guests (See full list)