Sign in to follow this  
Generic Fighter

Give Me Some Ideas Folks(August Hobby Goals)

-Try to get at least some of the minis that have been on my desk for months finished.

-Two Witches (mostly basecoated)

-Graveguard Unit and Two Vampires (slowly chipping away at these, five out of twelve are already complete)

-Witch Hunters (currently stuck in middle of parchment/white clothing blending, should speed up once I get past this point)

-two 1/25 1932 Fords (finish painting interiors and assembly)

-1/25 1969 Mercury Cougar (had to repaint body, still needs another coat, adding detail to interior, needs assembly, started on it in 2000, might live to see it finished at current rate.)

-Witch Hunter Chapter House (set to the side until I can get some more minis finished)

-Mausoleum scenery piece (would like to finish before Halloween, probably Halloween of 2060 at current rate)

-Most importantly find where sense of motivation/inspiration has been hiding itself for last several months, and drag it back kicking and screaming if need be.

September ideas...

Autumn Hath Come, Greet It With Minis!

September Paint Plotting and Scheming: Praise Be To Vulcan Edition

The Great Pumpkin Is Coming! Look Busy By Painting Something!

• Like 5

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Generic Fighter
      Its that time again! What are you trying to do this month?

GF
    • By Generic Fighter
      Its a little early but I had an idea and I didn't want this thread taken by another. So, what are your objectives for May? Here are mine...

--Survive

GF
    • By Generic Fighter
      Courage looks like foolishness to a coward! Which are you! Chronicle your tales of Triumph or Tradgedy below!

-----20XX
      --Go to GenCon-might not happen due to plague
      --Reach Level 43
      --Run for elected office
      --Get elected
      --Fist Fight a Deity
      --Walk away after Fist Fight with a Deity
      --Hopefully after Winning that Fist Fight with a Deity
      --Watch a Demon Lord bleed out at my feet
      --have one or more Devil Kings beg me on their knees for mercy they will never recieve
      --have the very thought of my existence cause Greater Fey to tremble in fear
      --figure out how baking works
      --try to bake cookies from family recipes
      --eat lightning
      --continue discovering how cats work
      --beat three classic video games I've never beaten before-beaten Mega Man Zero 1, 3 and 4!
      --Create a Super Fighting Robot
      --Treat Super Fighting Robot as Son or Daughter
      --Finally play the Mega Man Zero/ZX series due to collection-MMZero4 has an effing amazing final boss fight and music to match!

-----April
      --Royally wreck the cognition of some abusive criminals as a Phantom Thief!(in a video game. Persona 5 Royal)
      --try to figure out why my streaming setup isn't working now.
      --begin preperatiions for my next F2F D&D game. We are off to Eberron!

GF
    • By Generic Fighter
      Its that time of the month again! Has your Paintwater broke yet? :P What else you gonna try for this time? Go a head and post it here so we can shame you into actually doing some of it this time!

But seriously, Shame is a surprisingly effective motivator. Especially for improving oneself by changing for the better. But I've rambled on for far too long. Let the Goals begin!

GF
  • Who's Online   3 Members, 1 Anonymous, 44 Guests (See full list)