Sign in to follow this  
Otyugh

Ral Partha 69-027 Zhyzhak- Crinos Form of Black Spiral Dancer & her pack

They are in Ral Partha's 1995 catalogue on the back cover.

I have a lot of unusual minis because of my bargain bin, rummage sale, and "giving a home to disabled minis" habits.

• Like 1

I’d say they came out fine as is. If you ever decide to strip and repainted make sure you keep your “before” photos. Normally I’d say just go buy another set but those aren’t produced any longer.  

• Like 2

Not often you see hairless/non-shaggy werewolf sculpts! Would also work well as Lovecraft ghouls. Good muscle definition and leopard spot rosettes!

• Thanks 1

Cool bunch!

Not sure if that first one is a pack leader or a dominatrix in that outfit.

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

Cool bunch!

With BSDs, there usually isn't much difference.

They were the corrupted werewolves from Werewolf: The Apocalypse.  Not nice folks...Not that the usual werewolves were necessarily "nice," but the BSDs were markedly worse.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

Cool bunch!

Actually both.

Zhyzhak is actually one of the major powers in the Werewolf the Apocalypse universe.

"Zhyzhak is controversially regarded as the most powerful werewolf of the World of Darkness. She is an insane homid Black Spiral Dancer Ahroun Legend, who dresses in bizarre dominatrix gear which she never bothers to dedicate. "

quote from Fandom White Wolf Wiki

https://whitewolf.fandom.com/wiki/Zhyzhak

• Like 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Iridil
      A pair of werewolves - I enjoyed painting these, particularly the brown one!

• By TGP
      I am about halfway there with an ID for this fellow.  I think it says on the bottom:

Ral   84
      Partha

It is hard to read though. I found this fellow lurking amongst some Bretonnians earlier this morning. 
    • By Choppertown
      Finished!  From my childhood box of unfinished baddies. He's stamped 1979, I feel old!  :)

• By nihilville
      This was my first time painting two of the same sculpt twice in a row, so I tried to make them pretty distinguishable for table play. I also hadn't realized how much bigger 77464 is then 77009, but I still think they work together and I'm pretty happy with the pack overall.

• By Glitterwolf
      One of my favorite Fantasy races are the Undead, followed by Chaos and Reptilians.
      I already have my Lost World Project which tells a tale of Conquistadores, Reptilians, Dinosaurs, Undead and a lot more.
      However those Undead are the Egyptian Style and Pirate/Jungle style.

This thread will be filled with my beloved Gothic Undead, Demons, Monsters and all things that go bump in the night.
      In my Lost World Project I tell an ongoing story, here I will post about all other dark things without coherency.
      There might be snippets of loose stories to accompany a mini or not...

I hope you guys and gals and creatures will like it.

Let's kick off with the critters I painted a while ago to get a feel of what is coming.

Enjoy! ( or not)

Bats and a Murder of Crows

EDIT: I will include some Bones and minis. The bulk will be metal and I want to give this an oldschool vibe.
      Preferred minis will be, Reaper, Grenadier, Ral Partha, Rafm, Metal Magic, Otherworld and Early Citadel.
      The Asian Undead will be from Zenith since I backed the Kensei Undead Samurai KS and will get their own thread.  ( Nippon, Land of the Rising Moon) and the Egyptian ones are in Shifting Sands Project)

EDIT - Asked to merge my Undead Threads into one.
      Now Lords and Ladies of Death.

This is for all the Ghotic Undead and their friends like Werewolves/Witches/Demons etc etc..

Eldessa Necromancer

Ral Partha Female Vampire

Lurien and Aysa

Bat Demon

• Who's Online   11 Members, 1 Anonymous, 31 Guests (See full list)