Bones IV Nagendra, Ape Attack, Wraiths

strawhat

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

18 hours ago, Inarah said:

A lot of pics to scroll through but they came out nice. I like that red and green combo, it really stands out. 

Sorry about that.  The forum software won't let me get rid of some of the pictures and keeps adding duplicates!

Thank you!  I was worried it was going to be "too Christmas-y" but it was a pleasant surprise.

15 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

Great job!

I love reptiles, so much fun to paint aren't they?

"Fun" might be taking things a little too far...

It wasn't bad, though.  The worst part was trying to figure out which species to use.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, strawhat said:

Sorry about that.  The forum software won't let me get rid of some of the pictures and keeps adding duplicates!

Thank you!  I was worried it was going to be "too Christmas-y" but it was a pleasant surprise.

"Fun" might be taking things a little too far...

It wasn't bad, though.  The worst part was trying to figure out which species to use.

Oh, that's actually my favorite thing.

Searching for snakes, lizards and bird pics to see how I'm going to paint them.

They came out wonderfully!

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

Oh, that's actually my favorite thing.

Searching for snakes, lizards and bird pics to see how I'm going to paint them.

They came out wonderfully!

Yeah, but there's only six, soonTM to be seven, models, about a dozen more species I'd like to try, and the Bones V Nagendra is another sword and board warrior.  So her paint scheme is already decided.

I need to find a way to "convince" Reaper to make more Nagendra...so I can try Krayts, Kingsnakes, mebbe that Red Spitting Cobra, or a Mamba...Honestly, there's even a couple Garter Snake/Ribbon Snake patterns that could be interesting.  And I haven't even gotten to the King or Monocled Cobra, Emerald Tree Boas, Brazilian Rainbow Boas, etc...

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, strawhat said:

Yeah, but there's only six, soonTM to be seven, models, about a dozen more species I'd like to try, and the Bones V Nagendra is another sword and board warrior.  So her paint scheme is already decided.

I need to find a way to "convince" Reaper to make more Nagendra...so I can try Krayts, Kingsnakes, mebbe that Red Spitting Cobra, or a Mamba...Honestly, there's even a couple Garter Snake/Ribbon Snake patterns that could be interesting.  And I haven't even gotten to the King or Monocled Cobra, Emerald Tree Boas, Brazilian Rainbow Boas, etc...

There more in the metal section Warlords.

I have almost all of those.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1