Sign in to follow this  
Fruggs

Halfling Farmer 3729

Lovely! Perfect facial expression and the hair is spot on! Wonderful color choices for the clothes 

• Like 3

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Fruggs
      Finished this little guy this last week. I love all the Townsfolk.  I wish there were more:).  

• By TGP
      Mystery Peasant with Spiked Cudgel

Started with leftover paint from the wizard. The base has been basecoated with the Mystery Sample Brown (which I am naming Hershey Kiss Dark Chocolate unofficially) that turned up in a box from those nice people in the Internet fulfillment department @Reaper.  Colors I am thinking about using are splashed on the cardstock that is stuck to the paint stick. 

When I figure out which mini this guy actually is the title will get updated. 

He is really tall. For a 28mm mini..  ..he is 34mm tall. (Bootheel to top of Hood.)

#Searchwords
      TGPTGP;  Peasant; tabletop; Metal;  cudgel; club; dagger
    • By Thrym
      Welcome to Thrym's Show Off List

Listed by Reaper Miniature Line with SKUs.

Dark Heaven Legends
      02828: Thornback Troll (as Fell Ogre) 03270: Stone Giant Warrior 03493: Rumscratch, Dwarf Wereshark (Secret Sophie '14 Present to MatrissaTheEnchantress) 02770: Lunkh, The Hill Giant and the Silver Dragon Egg 02127: Giant Mountain Troll (The Old Troll and the Boar) 02622: Frulla Krung (The Frost Giantess)
      03430: Young Swamp Dragon (Copper Dragon on Marbled Tiled Hex Base)
      Warlord
      14077: Griffon 03407: Hellborn Troll 14012: Gauntfield, Necropolis Hero (as Harrow, Reidlar of Terror) 02877: Mountain Troll (The Skull Collector)
      Bones
      77009: Werewolf (with Tombstone) 77105: Kagunk, Ogre Chieftain (Son of the Magi) 77013: Minotaur (with weapon conversion to two-handed maul) 77120: Vaeloth, Hellborn Paladin (Reaper Winter Exchange '14 for RobinH) 77156: Owlbear (Secret Sophie'14 Present to Kay13) 77171: Stone Golems: inspired by Marvel's The Thing inspired by Marvel's Juggernaut inspired by Marvel's Hulk inspired by Marvel's Doctor Doom inspired by Marvel's Colossus
      inspired by Marvel's Thanos 77185: Large Earth Elemental (inspired by Marvel's Hulkbuster Iron Man) 77195: Mr. Bones (Kickstarter II Conversion) 77230: Ankheg (with Metallic Chitin)
      89026: Eando Kline Chronoscope
      50082: Cobra, Modern Ninja P-65 Heavy Metal
      65140 :: Ogre Mage WOOT!  Finished Minis!  Hit the "Follow this Topic" to wait for me to finish another ... in the FUTURE!!.  LOL
    • By kazmania7
      And the last one I just finished this month.

• Who's Online   11 Members, 0 Anonymous, 52 Guests (See full list)