Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Bustawolf

Iter Miniatures: Zayna the Golden Goblinness

Recommended Posts

9 minutes ago, Fencig said:

hottest Goblin EVER :)

 

definitely like the second attempt more

Yeah I wish female goblin models where easier to come by. Had to resort to hero forge for my goblin bard and still wasn't able to make what I really wanted.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OOO... very nice! Love the skin - especially the blushing on the cheeks and the pink in her ears - take 2 is a level up for sure! The dirty fur is a nice gobliny touch!

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This Lovely Lady is the only bust that I ever wanted to paint...I missed out on her however. Your Goblin Girl painted up WONDERFULLYVERY WELL DONE!

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, malefactus said:

This Lovely Lady is the only bust that I ever wanted to paint...I missed out on her however. Your Goblin Girl painted up WONDERFULLYVERY WELL DONE!

Thanks! And the STL is available on my mini factory.  that's where I got her!

Edited by Bustawolf
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, malefactus said:

 

Thanks for the info, but I don't have a 3D printer.

Neither do i. I just got someone on etsy to print it for me.

Edited by Bustawolf
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Bustawolf said:

Thanks! And the STL is available on my mini factory.  that's where I got her! https://www.myminifactory.com/object/3d-print-zayna-the-golden-gobliness-goblin-bust-113903

 

You will have to remove that link though, commercial links not allowed.

Just mention it's available on Myminifactory without the link and you'll be fine.

 

She's a beauty though

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Glitterwolf said:

 

You will have to remove that link though, commercial links not allowed.

Just mention it's available on Myminifactory without the link and you'll be fine.

 

She's a beauty though

 

Forum rules prohibit helping each other out. Of course, if the link had been a kick starter that would divert money away from Reaper purchases, it would be okay to post.

Edited by malefactus
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Glitterwolf said:

 

You will have to remove that link though, commercial links not allowed.

Just mention it's available on Myminifactory without the link and you'll be fine.

 

She's a beauty though

Removed. Was unaware I'll keep it in mind in the future.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/1/2020 at 12:51 AM, Bustawolf said:

Yeah I wish female goblin models where easier to come by. Had to resort to hero forge for my goblin bard and still wasn't able to make what I really wanted.

 

Have you seen 'Knox the Goblin Bassist' by Twin Goddess miniatures over on MMF?

 

And if you just want a bit of pin-up style, Artisans Guild has Lyzz Kaboom...   

 

Also, Love how you managed to add that bit of blush to her cheeks. 

 

Edited by Gadgetman!
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Gadgetman! said:

 

Have you seen 'Knox the Goblin Bassist' by Twin Goddess miniatures over on MMF?

 

And if you just want a bit of pin-up style, Artisans Guild has Lyzz Kaboom...   

 

Also, Love how you managed to add that bit of blush to her cheeks. 

 

I have a Knox but I broke the neck on her bass and lost the piece :(  I really like that model I kind of want to get one at like 1/12th scale.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Bustawolf said:

I have a Knox but I broke the neck on her bass and lost the piece :(  I really like that model I kind of want to get one at like 1/12th scale.

 

And that's what so nice about having a printer...    

 

You CAN have it in just about any scale you want... 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...