Getting to know you August 2020

Corsair

2 hours ago, Great Khan Artist said:

Actually, it was my sister. We were watching soap operas and decided to try it out. We were probably 10 and 12 at the time. Mom and dad were never romantic, so this was our chance! You can probably guess how well it went...

Honestly, a little frightened to guess how it went... Your last name isn't Lannister, is it? With a sister named Cersei?

• Haha 10

• Replies 812
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, Corsair said:

Question for 10 August 2020, Who was your first romantic kiss?

My ex.  We met in high school. Though there were others, that was the first one that meant anything to me.  Too bad it didn't mean anything to him. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 13

Well one day at the start of my 1st class in my sophomore year in HS, a girl I really liked just came up & planted one on me. While not romantic, it did make my day feel better. :lol:

Actually if I was gonna say it was probably with a girl I was dating. I just got out of HS, she was a Sr & I was over at her house. Her house was located out in the boonies, so we were on the porch swing overlooking farm fields when it happened. She was a funny person, a little off her rocker so to speak. I'm happily married now, but I sometimes wonder if that relationship would have worked. (her family was highly religious, except her. Me, not in the sense, more or less anti-, so who knows) 

• Like 13

4 hours ago, Great Khan Artist said:

Actually, it was my sister. We were watching soap operas and decided to try it out. We were probably 10 and 12 at the time. Mom and dad were never romantic, so this was our chance! You can probably guess how well it went...

I was about to ask how the kids are doing.

Now it just feels awkward.

• Haha 16

5 hours ago, MusicalFeline said:

Inapplicable to me.

To anybody that reacted "sad", don't be.

It's not that I'm unlucky or whatever, it's just that I'm not in that stage of life yet where I'm ready to begin a serious relationship like that.

2 hours ago, Chaoswolf said:

No, Who is on first.

What?

• Like 9

6 hours ago, MusicalFeline said:

Inapplicable to me.

:/

57 minutes ago, MusicalFeline said:

To anybody that reacted "sad", don't be.

It's not that I'm unlucky or whatever, it's just that I'm not in that stage of life yet where I'm ready to begin a serious relationship like that.

And here I was, coming up with an extravagant plan in the likes of classic teen/high school comedy films such as American Pie, Road Trip, and EuroTrip to rectify this... only it was more of a PG-rated plan, as we were only out to get you a romantic kiss... maybe a PG-13 rating, but ONLY for the possible use of harsh language... and now all that effort is wasted!

• Like 6
  • Haha 7
  • Confused 1