Getting to know you August 2020

Corsair

• Replies 812
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

22 hours ago, Corsair said:

Quizzle for 13 August 2020: What is your favorite mini you painted this year?

I don't have a favorite mini. Maybe I will have one when I get better at the craft.

47 minutes ago, Corsair said:

Quizzle for 14 August 2020: Not counting this thread, what is the first place you go to on this forum?

Notifications; re, so I don't leave messages/replies unanswered THEN Works In Progress.

• Like 12

1 hour ago, Corsair said:

Quizzle for 14 August 2020: Not counting this thread, what is the first place you go to on this forum?

After reviewing the email notifications, I check to see who's having a birthday first, then whatever my notifications indicate I need to react to.

• Like 12

Notifications.  Then Beekeepers, if there's anything new, or this one if not.

Edited by VitM
  • Like 12

This thread is about it for me these days.

I had been updating my art stuff, but I haven't been producing any lately and it wasn't that popular anyway, so meh.

• Like 11

Randomness, typically.

1 hour ago, TaleSpinner said:

Probably because the last mini you did is still sucking up all your available free time.  But she is adorable.

She is adorable. Even if she is a snot factory. :wacko:

• Like 12

2 hours ago, Corsair said:

Whatever looks interesting that is above this thread in the "new content" list. 

Today I believe it was the Bones 5 thread, and a question about shipping. 

• Like 11

2 hours ago, Corsair said:

For the past several weeks, the ReaperCon sub forum is high on my list.

Generally:

• Off-topic Rampancy (daily question and randomness threads)
  • Beekeepers (Agree to disagree)
  • Painting Tips and Advice (I didn't know that, I'll try that)
  • Kickstarter (Ooh, I want that!)
  • My Profile Page to see how many likes I got. (FEED MY INSECURITIES PEOPLE!)
Edited by Cranky Dog
  • Like 11

3 hours ago, Corsair said:

Usually the Show Off thread. I think that's how I discovered this site in the first place and I like to see all the interesting minis getting painted out there. 

1 hour ago, CashWiley said:

This thread is about it for me these days.

I had been updating my art stuff, but I haven't been producing any lately and it wasn't that popular anyway, so meh.

I'm not super great at providing comments on other folk's work, but I do really enjoy seeing your art stuff. There is a lot of talent on display.

• Like 10

3 hours ago, Corsair said:

I always check my notifications first, so that usually brings me here and to randomness. After that, I'll check my show-off posts (if I have any), and then I'll check if there's anything neat in show-off besides my stuff.

• Like 12

6 hours ago, Corsair said:

Might be anywhere; like a couple of other people I check both the Notifications and Unread Content buttons first. So I could start anywhere. 

• Like 10