Found a Figure that needs identifying.

TGP

21C09EBE-E7D5-40B2-9CC5-E70BEAE21378.thumb.jpeg.4c5a42d27c310166a9b6c4ad03b20953.jpeg 

250B32EE-6761-4393-8EDB-7A4619E5C274.thumb.jpeg.f71587fed9c6cfaafc4455c39c4657d2.jpeg

I am about halfway there with an ID for this fellow.  I think it says on the bottom:

Ral   84

Partha

It is hard to read though. I found this fellow lurking amongst some Bretonnians earlier this morning. 

• Like 5

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

IIRC that came in a mounted version as well.

Can't verify right now as IWM has pulled all the Chaos Wars minis from their site.

They will supposedly be available from a different website sometime in the future (as of 01 July 20).

But no word as of this typing.  :down:

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

2 hours ago, Brother Jim said:

IIRC that came in a mounted version as well.

Oh that jogs a memory loose!  I kinda remember that sword being waved around from the top of a heavily barded horse.

• Like 3

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Similar Content

• By H.C.
      A long time ago, I painted up a model of Barros & Tempest (DHL #3096). Unfortunately, this is now one of my missing minis. It is located somewhere in my parent's place, but where exactly, no one knows... All that I have left are these pictures from an old computer. But I really like this model, so I ordered a new one and painted it up with a different rider and a horse of a different colour. Their barding matches, just incase the original is ever found.

Here is the missing Barros & Tempest. Please forgive the bad photography skills, I took these photos on a freezer with a piece of paper behind them in place of a real box. I used a pin and green attach Tempest (I'm assuming that is the name of the Pegasus) to the stand. It didn't hold up well, and it looks like they are coming in for a landing or to smite someone.

And here is my new version of Barros & Tempest. This model is hard to photograph because there are so many cool sculpted features going all the way around the model.

I love the movement of these sculptures. They work really well together. 

• By Valthorn_Illian
      Halloween Knight from Bones 5. Putting him in the theme category at my local IPMS show. Monsters and Machines, the obvious and machines with monster names like a C-130 “Specter” gunship. Pretty sure this fits.

• By lazarp
      I tried this techinque for a second time, I know I'm still not very good at it but I am happy with the result. 🙂 

Any constructive criticism or tips are very welcome! 😃 

Thanks for looking! 😄 

• By Krassling
      Back on my PC I can upload the final shot of the mounted knight Lucardus von Kemet. Because he is a famous character in the world of The Dark Eye, I put a sign on his base to give his name clearly to everyone. As a leader of the Undead and user of dark powers I gave him a look similiar to his underlings. He is a desperate man who wields war in the name of his demonic mistress. Painting process is in the wip forum.

• By Krassling
      This is the mounted knight Lucardus von Kemet. Back in the 90s a product of FanPro and nowadays casted by Ral Partha.
      My Kids used this model a lot, so I decided to Paint this next.

His Mount seemed to be a little small and didnt fit to a grandmaster of a Order of knights. So I Made a Base which should impose a little Hill on the battlefield.

• Who's Online   8 Members, 2 Anonymous, 23 Guests (See full list)