Sign in to follow this  
TGP

Found a Figure that needs identifying.

21C09EBE-E7D5-40B2-9CC5-E70BEAE21378.thumb.jpeg.4c5a42d27c310166a9b6c4ad03b20953.jpeg 

250B32EE-6761-4393-8EDB-7A4619E5C274.thumb.jpeg.f71587fed9c6cfaafc4455c39c4657d2.jpeg

I am about halfway there with an ID for this fellow.  I think it says on the bottom:

Ral   84

Partha

It is hard to read though. I found this fellow lurking amongst some Bretonnians earlier this morning. 

• Like 5

Wow. Only seven minutes. Or so says the the time stamp. Thanks for hunting @Kuroneko !

• Like 5

IIRC that came in a mounted version as well.

Can't verify right now as IWM has pulled all the Chaos Wars minis from their site.

They will supposedly be available from a different website sometime in the future (as of 01 July 20).

But no word as of this typing.  :down:

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

2 hours ago, Brother Jim said:

IIRC that came in a mounted version as well.

Oh that jogs a memory loose!  I kinda remember that sword being waved around from the top of a heavily barded horse.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Kuroneko said:

Argh! Ninja'd by glittery one! ::o:

WOOF VICTORY!!!!

• Haha 5

The mounted one if iirc is a different sculpt. I think that one is the Chaos lord mounted and unmounted. I had both back in the day.

• Like 2

On 8/1/2020 at 5:21 PM, Glitterwolf said:

He's part of Ral Partha _ Warriors of Chaos set

image.png.1d33e86d2305b5ea011c1164da2954f4.png

image.png.6e1cbb88eaf38790db49a491d61f8f06.png

Okay does anyone still produce that set?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, BlazingTornado said:

Okay does anyone still produce that set?

I can't get on the website to look (at work currently), but Iron Wind Metals has many of the older RP sculpts.  Or Ral Partha Europe (if they still exist; I haven't looked at them in years).

I checked Ral Partha Europe, this set is OOP and not available.

They do have some other Chaos Knights though.

I thought I had those guys lying around somewhere, but apparently I only have the two in the middle...

• Like 1