• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Pochi
      A different take on my second frost giant queen and I tried out some freehand on her skirt and cloak. I wasn't able to take Brice Cocanour's class at RVE but I was able to watch it on youtube and took his technique and tried out my own designs

Edit: Forgot to mention she is my trio entry with @Evilhalfling and @Kuroneko. 

• By Inarah
      Never heard of this before but it's a cool monster. Not sure when or where you'd run into one, but I bet it will be the most inconvenient time and place.   According to online sources they come in all colors, so I loosely based mine on a green iguana. 

• By Metalchaos
      Good Friday everyone, I just took some pictures of the 02479, Ettin I completed last night. This is a Dark Heaven Legends metal model that was sculpted by Jason Wiebe. It stand on a 50mm base and I painted it with Reaper MSP paint. Coincidently, I was delighted to see the amazing upcoming two-headed Troll also sculpted by Jason Wiebe that was announced last night during Reaper Live #117 on Twitch. (see the image under spoiler and the end of the post).

• By 72moonglum
      Tere Reaperlased! 
      So here's another miniature from the days gone by, a Julie Guthrie Female Giant, originally in her All Things Dark and Dangerous line.  This is apparently version two of the miniature.  The first one I painted maybe a year or so ago, a more primitive looking hill giant lady, who has always been one of my favorite figures Julie has sculpted along with her female centaur

Julie Guthrie Hill Giant

Julie Guthrie Centaurs

Anyhoos, here she is:

and then afterwards a comparison photo so you can see her against one of her contemporaries, a female mage:

once again, color choice was so hard and I have no idea where the inspiration for purple hair came from. I think it was due to the fact that she wasn't a earth-tone hill giant, but a little more civilized. And we all know most civilized women have purple hair. 

Anyhows, hope you enjoy!

• By Kikkenass
      For your consideration I present my take on the Golan, Hill Giant. This was painted by me as part of a contest for a Twitch streamer I follow. The challenge was to push your boundaries and do something you had never done before. I chose this model because I had never worked on something with this much skin before and I really needed to practice my skin tones. I went with a more earthy look in the color pallet and am pretty happy with how it turned out. C&C welcome

• Who's Online   27 Members, 2 Anonymous, 32 Guests (See full list)