Sign in to follow this  
SGHawkins09

Agent of M.A.S.K

I finished this one a few months ago but forgot to post. It is a figure from Durgin Paint Forge's Second Government of Inneath Kickstarter. It was an interesting one to paint as some of the details were not really defined so it took some guess work to figure out what is what. Overall though, I am very happy with how he turned out, especially the wine bottle as I believe is is the first one that I have painted. 

Kaitlyn_Pickett_1.thumb.JPG.c3ededa4998f5e346220aca5b1de7b67.JPGKaitlyn_Pickett_2.thumb.JPG.c678adcc285c1459c95416a7dd10bd2d.JPGKaitlyn_Pickett_3.thumb.JPG.ad4b63650153e2283d4cb004fc5585fd.JPGKaitlyn_Pickett_4.thumb.JPG.1a21ecbaff0b0477224b2086a0447296.JPG

• Like 21

Beautiful base. The wine bottle is perfect and I love the deep rich tones of his coat and hair

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Iridil said:

Beautiful base. The wine bottle is perfect and I love the deep rich tones of his coat and hair

6 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

6jve.jpg

Thanks guys.

Love the base, the vest, and that bottle! I'm imagining he'd be good in a pulpy investigative game. Hope he doesn't leave the cork from that rare vintage in the reeds after the assassination attempt!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Inarah
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/claudiagallery/norse-godesses-miniatures

"I have great admiration for the Norse mythology, and I find the style behind this culture fascinating. So, I decided that my third Kickstarter project should be related to this style that I admire so much. On this opportunity, I will present some characters to you that I hold very dear. These Norse Goddesses are among my most recent personal creation, and I hope you like them as much as I do."

• By Mckenna35
      Not useful for gaming, but they look like lovely painting challenges:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/arcticencounter/adrift-and-at-peace-resin-miniature-kits-of-man-and-nature

Arctic Encounter is a model displaying a traditional Greenland kayak hunter in a peaceful moment witnessing two narwhals - a mother and calf - passing by. The hunter silently observes, draws his paddle from water in order not to disturb them. The model is scale 54mm (1:32), and the kayak is about 16 cm. The whales are about 10 and 16 cm long for calf and mother, respectfully. I aim to make this as historically accurate as possible, but will take some freedom to adapt to the medium and make it visually interesting.   
      I won’t lie, there are a lot of parts. And tiny parts too. And you have to assemble harpoon, harness and bladder with wire, and lots of little bones and wire to hold everything in place. I will include a detailed instruction in kit. Don’t worry, it will be fun!    
      All the different parts of ‘Arctic Encounter’

The Wanderer is a model showing a hiker on a hill with her dog, a Malinois Shepherd, resting and enjoying the view. She has a bottle of water in hand, but the set also comes with interchangable hands holding a wine bottle or a gun, allowing you to tell other stories with the model. She comes with a detailed backpack. The model is size 1:20, or 90 mm. The model comes with a large scenic round resin base. The base is about 95 mm in diameter. 
    • By aku-chan
      A new Kickstarter from Durgin Paint Forge coming late September / early October.
      Wasn't a backer of the previous ones, but I don't think there's been any issues.

They've been working away at this one for a while, so most of the minis have already been previewed on their blog:- https://www.durginpaintforge.com/blog/ just look for the green renders!
    • By NecroMancer
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/859512613/the-sentinels/description

Probably a pass for me as these are a little expensive and not my style.  However, having backed other Ouroboros projects I can tell you their work is outstanding and they deliver on time 
    • By Brindelwald Miniatures
      Hi everyone,

Firstly I´m pleasured to take part of this forumm . My name is Alvaro Gonzalez and Im a spanish miniatures sculptor, for last year I have been sculpting some miniatures and the time has come to pre lunch my first kickstarter campaign that I will launch in two weeks around.

This deal with 32mm scale (23mm tall to eyesline) resin fantasy miniatures for wargames, collectors and painting. It will be a small project of 9 dwarves miniatures.

It would be great having the support of this community for carrying on my brand.

You can keep posted about news in our facebook , I will post news every week.

https://m.facebook.com/pages/category/Games-Toys/Brindelwald...
      instagram.com/brindelwaldminiatures/
      I show you a small sample. Thank you.

• Who's Online   27 Members, 1 Anonymous, 41 Guests (See full list)