Sign in to follow this  
SamuraiJack

FANTASY SCENERY AND ACCESSORIES

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1314367776/fantasy-scenery-and-accessories

Story

Hello, you are in front of our first project. We have lovingly developed it and hard work to offer accessories for modeling, role-playing games, wargames, dungeon games, skirmish games, or whatever your imagination and miniature creations need.

We hope that with your help we can continue moving forward together around miniature hobby.

We offer to yo a lot of items groups of accessories, scenery and furniture to go with your miniature games. 

All the items are manufacture in plastic resin. Ready to paint.

9f630468beab580c333e26f5bd207829_origina
7b69d15183b78f5d863a4eb579273621_origina

6 sacks + 4 barrels (2 open + 2 close) + 1 big barrel + 4 pots ( 4 models) + 4 boxes ( 4 models) + 6 chest (2 open + 4 close) + 1 big chest

540065f35da2b143bab0907e8d4d58d1_origina 12 tombstones (6 diferent models) + 2 crosses ( 2 models) + 1 obelisk

5f008db85a4dd57ca4811d3c07930131_origina 10 x ruined columns (5 differen models) + 1 x summon circle + 1 x altar
8e64b9767d4dcc8af18be28f6c595628_origina 1 wardrobe + 2 bookcase (shelves are separated) + 1 table + 2 benchs + 1 round table + 3 stools

854e8fa74c2d31b6a26b8f85891bd178_origina All In Early Bird only first 72 hours (and all unlocked strech goals)
b8759573f218a4a671fc28c2631338a9_origina All IN you get all (and all unlocked strech goals)
28fb5864806ab89af30e397e54159fac_origina Comparison with Avatars of War miniature
28d29f3a116bd905f688d9dd06785cfc_origina Comparison with Avatars of War miniature

The casting of our miniatures will be carried out by the company Miniaturas Alemany that with more than 20 years of experience and its participation in varied and numerous crowdfundings assures quality and punctuality.

• Like 2

Nice to see some physical products and not another bunch of 3d files that will never get printed. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Inarah said:

Nice to see some physical products and not another bunch of 3d files that will never get printed. 

Yup 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By aku-chan
      Twisted are returning to Kickstarter soon, it's still in the teasing stage at the moment but there should be more details next week.

Since their first Kickstarter wrapped up pretty dang late (even by usual Kickstarter standards), I'm hoping they've learnt a few lessons and keep this one fairly small and manageable.
    • By Inarah
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/crosslances/the-scenic-library-3d-printable

"Crosslances is an artistic reality consolidated for many years, we have dedicated ourselves very often to model making and playing miniatures in 28/32mm scale.
      This time, however, we want to launch a completely different project, an absolute novelty, our original idea.
      In fact, we want to make available to you these fantastic sculptures of ours, which can be printed directly at home, painted and placed inside your bookshelves to obtain stunning effects!"

• By Marc
      Coming soon!

The Scarlet Citadel Kickstarter from Kobold Press. 

This is the old school, mega dungeon you've been waiting for!

And, it will be of particular interest to folks here, because one of the things the Scarlet Citadel Kickstarter will offer are a set of beautiful, poster-sized, table-ready battle maps to play on (and use all our awesome minis on! :)

Be sure to click the link below to be alerted the moment this goes live!
      https://koboldpress.com/kickstarters/

• By Rat13
      As Halloween approaches the dollar stores are filling up with cheap decorations and spooky bricabrac. Amid all the potential projects a certain reflective skull caught my eye. Not knowing if it would take paint or not I decided to roll the dice on a few. I attached them to some bases, added a bit of sand, and the next day I took them out to prime. 

They ended up taking primer just fine, though I guess I shouldn't be surprised with the primer I use. Unfortunately I forgot to snap a picture of their grey primed goodness. 

Next up were the basecoats of the skull and "dirt".

I didn't get great or even smooth coverage on the skulls, but it was good enough as I was just going to add a heavy wash anyway.

The wash was a bit thicker than I wanted but again I figured it was passable and more than good enough to move onto a final drybrush.

Not too bad, but there is definitely room for improvement. I guess I'll just have to practice a bit more with my new drybrush. 

I finally took the leap and tried Uncle Atom's makeup dry brushing technique. Though this project probably qualifies as a failure, I do see the potential. Now all I need is more practice, it's not like I don't have a huge backlog of terrain just waiting to be painted.
    • By MoonglowMinis
      Not super sure where to post this but this made the most sense to me. I found some fantastic miniature pumpkins at my local Joann Fabrics.

Hopefully you can find them elsewhere if you don't have a Joann's.
      They come in $10 bags that are pretty big. I don't see myself ever needing to buy more. 

They say "fall drieds" which makes me think they're some kind of organic. But they have the consistency of some kind of acorn or pinecone. So pretty solid. I don't think they'd deteriorate but if you're worried I'm sure a sealant of some kind would do the trick. 

They come in a mix of sizes but they all look pretty good at 28mm scale. The cutting mat has half-inch squares.
      Most of the pumpkins are of the artistically exaggerated size compared to a mini, and the smaller ones tend to be darker and a bit more mishapen. The coloration in them is pretty decent. I think they could use a layer of highlights but if you're in a hurry or making a huge pumpkin patch, then they look just fine. 

Anyways, I hope this is useful for someone!
  • Who's Online   23 Members, 1 Anonymous, 39 Guests (See full list)