Nice. 

But you need to add something to that scroll. Text og diagrams...    

There was a KS lately, and there's always Ginfritters Gnomish Workshop if you want some decals.

• Like 2

Agree with Gadgetman. This is such a lovely paintjob - wonderful varied whites with depth and the gold just glows. It deserves something on the scroll!

• Like 2

Thanks guys!

I rarely go back to something I called finished.

2 options guys:

1 - Freehand something on the scroll, or

2 - Tell a backstory of frustrated wizard who is storming though the halls from his study to scald his young, and some would say foolish, apprentice for leaving a coffee-turk on the stove that boiled out and spilled the coffee on newly arrived fresh parchment scrolls staining them!

Vote now  ::P:

Edited by Mothsniper
  • Haha 1

Brilliant work!

Honestly, I would vote for 2 - but I think you mean scold, not scald.

But keeping it as scald would humor my dark side... :devil:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Mothsniper said:

Thanks guys!

I rarely go back to something I called finished.

2 options guys:

1 - Freehand something on the scroll, or

2 - Tell a backstory of frustrated wizard who is storming though the halls from his study to scald his young, and some would say foolish, apprentice for leaving a coffee-turk on the stove that boiled out and spilled the coffee on newly arrived fresh parchment scrolls staining them!

Vote now  ::P:

I vote for 3 - Waterslide decals from Ginfritters. And if not on this mini, at least now you know that they exist. 

I seldom comment on minis, and only rarely come with suggestions about how to make it better. 

If I do, it means I really like what you're doing, but also want you to take another step forward and produce even more awesome paintjobs in the future. 

• Like 2

Looks great!

The scroll could written in moon-letters, and the wizard is just waiting for the clouds to get out of the way. ^_^

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, MusicalFeline said:

Brilliant work!

Honestly, I would vote for 2 - but I think you mean scold, not scald.

But keeping it as scald would humor my dark side... :devil:

Lolz, there are 2 options we have here.

Option 1 - admit I misspelled it, go back and shamefully correct the word.

Option 2 - Keep scald because Red/White Wizards are no joke man! they will kill you if in the right mood with who knows in what kind of other none scalding ways!

9 hours ago, Gadgetman! said:

I vote for 3 - Waterslide decals from Ginfritters. And if not on this mini, at least now you know that they exist. 

I seldom comment on minis, and only rarely come with suggestions about how to make it better. 

If I do, it means I really like what you're doing, but also want you to take another step forward and produce even more awesome paintjobs in the future. 

I like your style! Making your own options.

That is a deal, I will checkout Ginfritters!  :)  Never heard of them before.

8 hours ago, TheUncannyAK said:

Looks great!

The scroll could written in moon-letters, and the wizard is just waiting for the clouds to get out of the way. ^_^

Exactly! I like this better than scalding! ty

• Haha 1